Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Newton-COVID positive
Newton is out for the Pats-KC game after he tested positive for COVID

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Well, I’d say the season was fun while it lasted, but other than watching Burrow it really hasn’t been.

I’ll be shocked if they finish the season at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Now the game has been moved to Monday or Tuesday.

https://www.nfl.com/news/patriots-chiefs-game-postponed-after-multiple-positive-covid-19-tests

"The New England-Kansas City game scheduled for 4:25 p.m. ET Sunday will be rescheduled to Monday or Tuesday after positive COVID-19 tests on both teams," the league announced in a statement.

Yeah, not looking good for the rest of the season.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Looks like the Saints lions game will not happen as well. Would not be surprised if they shut down the season after this week. Until November and and start over with 32 individual Bubbles.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
18 Titans players and staff positive.
Reply/Quote
NFL isn't in bubble protocol. These players are going home in the evening and there's no telling what they are doing or who they are hanging out with.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 03:11 AM)J24 Wrote: Looks like the Saints lions game will not happen as well. Would not be surprised if they shut down the season after this week. Until November and and start over with 32 individual Bubbles.

Don't know if you know how the bubble concept works...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Saints-Lions game is on, false positive.
Reply/Quote
I'm betting Chiefs fans are freaking out. Stephon Gilmore test positive and theres video of him hugging Patrick Mahomes after the game Monday.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote