Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Robinson
I'm having a feeling we take him with our first pick, would you be ok with this?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
No.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No. We've taken enough Oline and CB with our first picks in recent years.

I'd prefer a DE, LB, RB, or TE.

Reply/Quote
HELL NO!
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling you're wrong.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
To cite and paraphrase ŽIŽEK

Quote:In her classic study On Death and Dying, Elisabeth Kübler-Ross proposed the famous scheme of the five stages of how we react upon learning that we have a terminal illness:

denial (one simply refuses to accept the fact: “This can’t be happening, not to me.”);
anger (which explodes when we can no longer deny the fact: “How can this happen to me?”);
bargaining (the hope we can somehow postpone or diminish the fact: “Just let me live to see my children graduate.”);
depression (libidinal disinvestment: “I'm going to die, so why bother with anything?”);
acceptance (“I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it.”).

Later, Kübler-Ross applied these stages to any form of catastrophic personal loss (joblessness, death of a loved one, divorce, drug addiction), and also emphasized that they do not necessarily come in the same order, nor are all five stages experienced by all patients.

Is the reaction of the public opinion among Bengals fans to Ced O and Fisher at Left and Right Tackle also not a similar combination of disparate reactions?
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Not really, no.
Reply/Quote
Not happening. See my thread: "Insider Information: Things I think I know..."
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 12:38 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: No.

I see your no and raise you a hell no.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
IMO, he is the best run blocking tackle in this draft and possibly a Day 1 starter at RG or RT for the Bengals. I would be okay with drafting him if:

1) The Bengals have thoroughly investigated the arrest for weed/gun and believe it won't be a problem going forward.

2) They trade down from 9 for additional picks.
Reply/Quote
Nope
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Pffft, I'm a Bengal fan, I can trick myself into getting excited about any season or player. I order Kool-Aid by the keg every summer. Cam Robinson......bring him on Trademark, I'll have a thread up of him whooping Myles Garrett before the Bills pick at 10.
Reply/Quote
Reach, would probably be a better Guard anyways.
Reply/Quote