Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Sample update
(08-21-2021, 01:26 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Noboby's catching Lamar.... you just have to contain him.

Yes that’s true.Not many are going to catch Lamar.But,just make these guys uncomfortable in the pocket.Hurry him,keep him off balance.Don’t let them get into a rhythm.I think Sample is coming along just fine.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2021, 01:21 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: For the record, I liked what I saw out of Sample for the most part. He was getting pressure consistently. Just pointed out he was slower than I thought he would be, which got me in a bit of trouble above.

Also, I guess I’ve underestimated Heinicke speed? Just know that in the AFC with Lamar, Mahommes and Allen, you’re gonna need some speed to catch those guys.

Got you in trouble?  

I think the point is that he got pressure, but he would need help from his friends to get those guys to the ground.  But he was consistently getting pressure, and that is a good thing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2021, 09:52 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: lol he's a 4-3 DE; how many DEs can chase down fast QBs?

Not many, I like Cam Sample, we need him and Spence now that Ossai went down.

Made me sad hearing the news on Ossai. Thought he could be our best rookie this year besides Chase.

Now Cam has to step up.
Reply/Quote