Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Taylor Britt
CTB? His coverage skills need a good bit of improvement, but he sure does tackle well, waaay down field..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple “Miss me yet?”

Me: “ABSOLUFREAKINGLOOTLEY!!!!!!!!”
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 08:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: CTB? His coverage skills need a good bit of improvement, but he sure does tackle well, waaay down field..

His coverage smells like New Orleans...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He definitely is not ready to be a starter. Unfortunately, with our injuries at CB now, we don't have a choice. Hopefully he's a quick learner.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

Reply/Quote
Both Britt and Hill looked absolutely awful. Kinda like they have not gotten game speed snaps and are inexperienced and also rusty.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 08:20 AM)Whacked Wrote: Eli Apple “Miss me yet?”

Me: “ABSOLUFREAKINGLOOTLEY!!!!!!!!”

Who coulda seen that coming?  Apple has played well,  MUCH BETTER THAN anyone expected.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Wait until KC and Buffalo get a hold of them
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 09:54 AM)Joelist Wrote: Both Britt and Hill looked absolutely awful. Kinda like they have not gotten game speed snaps and are inexperienced and also rusty.

Experience and failure are good teachers. Hopefully they learn from it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2022, 04:05 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I have bad Shawn Williams vibes as I watched him react a couple steps late to breaks several times. We may need to have some patience with him.

At least he came back and made the tackle after getting beat initially. CTB struggled last night but I still like the guy for 
the future, these things happen with rookies. Dax Hill looked bad too at times, especially on the deep ball where he got 
beat by Cooper. I am sure they will learn, they better with both our starting Corners down, need to make a trade for at 
least 1 Corner now with Awuzie out for the season most likely with the knee and Apple down.

Rough night last night. Damn nightmare as Joe Buck was saying, everything went wrong for us once again and right 
for the Stains just like our first game last season when we played them.

Our Offense was the problem though, I thought our Defense did enough for us to win this game if our Offense played 
like it can, poor coaching, poor gameplan and poor use of personnel on Offense was why we lost.
Reply/Quote