Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Taylor-Britt cleared to practice
I expect him to be off IR by week's end.

Dominique Davis signed to PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Would be huge boost to the defense that is reeling.
Reply/Quote
I hope CTB gets back on the field. He's a difference maker and fun to watch.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is huge for our Playoff chances.
Reply/Quote
Ja'Marr participated in the morning walkthrough and now doing work on the rehab field.

Zac on Chase's status - “We’ll see how much he can handle.”
Reply/Quote

Love this dude. I think they have half of the secondary figured out between him and Battle.

Dax and Turner I’m not sold on.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Love this dude. I think they have half of the secondary figured out between him and Battle.

Dax and Turner I’m not sold on.

Turner showed so much flash early on, but when he was thrusted into a. Starting role, man was he exposed.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:30 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Turner showed so much flash early on, but when he was thrusted into a. Starting role, man was he exposed.

Exposed?

He was up and down; he's a rookie, an undersized one at that.

Give him a year (which he's already had) and you'll see how much better he is going forward.

Dax definitely faded as the season went on: dropped 2 INTs that would changed those respective games, after being lights out for the first half of the season.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:53 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exposed?

Give him a year (which he's already had) and you'll see how much better he is going forward.

Dax definitely faded as the season went on: dropped 2 INTs that would changed those respective games, after being lights out for the first half of the season.

He was getting burnt all season long after he became the starter. I’m not saying he can’t improve, but definitely a lot more concerning than I was earlier in the season. However, that could also be attributed to poor safety play from Dax.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 12:53 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Exposed?

Turner was absolutely brutal down the stretch. And teams were definitely picking on him.

I believe they said on the broadcast today that he had given up 10 catches 237 yards 3 TD’s over the last 3 games. And he got beat for another big TD today.

I’m going to feel very uneasy about penciling him in as a starter for next season.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 01:01 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Turner was absolutely brutal down the stretch. And teams were definitely picking on him.

I believe they said on the broadcast today that he had given up 10 catches 237 yards 3 TD’s over the last 3 games. And he got beat for another big TD today.

I’m going to feel very uneasy about penciling him in as a starter for next season.

Definitely got worse as the year went on, but again, he was great the first half, so up and down.

Scroll to advanced passing:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TurnDJ01.htm

If those numbers you mentioned are correct, then they make up more than 2/3 of everything he's given up on the entire year: that tells me he's fallen off a cliff all of a sudden, which I am chalking up to being a rookie.

We'll see how he pans out next year.

And the TD today should've been intercepted by one of our two guys: it was an awful throw.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2024, 02:09 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Definitely got worse as the year went on, but again, he was great the first half, so up and down.

Scroll to advanced passing:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/TurnDJ01.htm

If those numbers you mentioned are correct, then they make up more than 2/3 of everything he's given up on the entire year: that tells me he's fallen off a cliff all of a sudden, which I am chalking up to being a rookie.

We'll see how he pans out next year.

And the TD today should've been intercepted by one of our two guys: it was an awful throw.

He was playing pretty decent overall for the 1st 10 games...and then the wheels just completely fell off. 
Reply/Quote