Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cam Taylor Britt
Did he start yesterday? I was at the game live and noticed at some point in the 1st/2nd Q he was at corner.
Reply/Quote
He rotated with Apple, who started, in the first half and took over after the first series of the 2nd half.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I’m rooting hard for this kid. The video of him getting emotional after the game was pretty cool. And he’s one of the best athletes on the entire team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 02:27 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m rooting hard for this kid. The video of him getting emotional after the game was pretty cool. And he’s one of the best athletes on the entire team.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Very cool vid. I always root a little extra for players (post day one) whom I want us to draft prior to the draft that end up getting drafted by us. Some work out (Marvin Jones, Gio, Mixon) and some don't (Kelley Washington, Pat Sims, Billings), but it's cool when they take a guy you scout and like. It's also annoying when I really like a later round guy who we don't take and he ends up being a great value for the other team who takes em (recently David Long, Spencer Brown). Hoping Cam Taylor Britt keeps ascending, because I thought he was underrated during the lead-up to the draft and I was very excited when we made the selection. I was hoping for him, Travis Jones, or Abraham Lucas for that 2nd round pick.
Reply/Quote
Did he have a rating on his first game? How many snaps did he play? It says something about our coaching staff that we traded up to get him.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2022, 03:20 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Did he have a rating on his first game?  How many snaps did he play?  It says something about our coaching staff that we traded up to get him.

Check the PFF ratings thread for all these answers 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote