Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp/Preseason Injuries?
How MANY of these injuries do you guess will happen, keeping starters off the field for the first few games?

I say at least two, and Tyler Eifert is one of them.

(FOR THOSE THAT GLOSS OVER THREADS, WITHOUT REALLY READING THEM, I ASK FOR 'NUMBERS' NOT NAMES!!  I THREW IN EIFERT"S NAME!)
Reply/Quote
You need some antidepressants dude. Predicting injuries? Child please.
Reply/Quote
.... Why do this?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2017, 11:07 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: .... Why do this?

Ditto.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2017, 11:07 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: .... Why do this?

Come on P!  All the cornball threads started on here, what's one more??  At least it isn't another ad naseum Dalton thread.

How many times in here have people poked fun of Eifert's 'glass jaw', so to speak?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2017, 10:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You need some antidepressants dude. Predicting injuries? Child please.

What??  Depressed?  Child please!!  It is what it is.
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 12:00 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: What??  Depressed?  Child please!!  It is what it is.

Says the guy with his mood set to 'sad' haha
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2017, 11:56 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Come on P!  All the cornball threads started on here, what's one more??  At least it isn't another ad naseum Dalton thread.

How many times in here have people poked fun of Eifert's 'glass jaw', so to speak?

Ha! Guess I can't argue that.

I, for one, always hate this time of the football season. Mostly for that exact reason: injuries (that and the waiting for Week 1 kickoff seems to drag even more once training camps starts). I dread browsing the news sites all training camp long, fearing to read about a crucial injury for one of our guys. 

I can't offer any predictions for this one though. Too distressing 
Reply/Quote
I know the feeling. I cringe every time I log on here or NFL.com I hate camp but I definitely hate pre season. I would much rather extend the season 2 more games and increase the active roster. I just think 4 pre season games are a waste. Nothing worse than loosing a player in a meaningless game.
Reply/Quote
This thread is already making me nervous lol.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This is kind of like predicting which rookie in 2020 will be the most disgruntled by the time his rookie contact is up. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
On the bright side of this only 1 whole, long, agonizing week left till training camp opens. 
Don't forget, life is short unless you're waiting for something you're looking forward to in which case life is ridiculously long.
Tick...........tock..........tick.......................t...o...c...k..........t...t...t...i...c....k........t.................. 

I have a very slight advantage here.. my 58th birthday is tomorrow and to be honest I'm not really looking forward to hanging one more year on the great calendar of life, but there it is..AND DON'T wish me a happy birthday. It's meaningless trips. Yey..I'm older and constipated.. 
Ok..it's not really that bad..It beats the alternative to aging which in case nobody ever informed you is death.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 03:01 AM)grampahol Wrote: On the bright side of this only 1 whole, long, agonizing week left till training camp opens. 
Don't forget, life is short unless you're waiting for something you're looking forward to in which case life is ridiculously long.
Tick...........tock..........tick.......................t...o...c...k..........t...t...t...i...c....k........t.................. 

I have a very slight advantage here.. my 58th birthday is tomorrow and to be honest I'm not really looking forward to hanging one more year on the great calendar of life, but there it is..AND DON'T wish me a happy birthday. It's meaningless trips. Yey..I'm older and constipated.. 
Ok..it's not really that bad..It beats the alternative to aging which in case nobody ever informed you is death.. lol

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to youuu.
Happy Birthday dear grampa-hol.....
Happy Birthday to you.

Now, its time to eat cake, smoke the weed, and get drunk.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 12:40 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Says the guy with his mood set to 'sad' haha

Sad = Depessed???  Child, PLEASE!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2017, 02:55 AM)grampahol Wrote: This is kind of like predicting which rookie in 2020 will be the most disgruntled by the time his rookie contact is up. 

Come on birthday boy!

I never asked to predict 'names'.  Just numbers.  I, MYSELF, added Eifert's name!!

(I know most people just kind of gloss over a thread not really 'reading' it.  Wait  ....  maybe I should amend the post)
Reply/Quote
Making a "Camp/Preseason Injuries" thread just days before training camp starts screams bad mojo to me.

Just my $.02
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2017, 11:03 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Making a "Camp/Preseason Injuries" thread just days before training camp starts screams bad mojo to me.

Just my $.02

In all seriousness, it's part of the game!

I think it was in 2015 that the Bengals were the ONLY team to start the season with not a single one of the 53 players injured.
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2017, 03:56 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: In all seriousness, it's part of the game!

I think it was in 2015 that the Bengals were the ONLY team to start the season with not a single one of the 53 players injured.

Oh trust me I know, and maybe it's just my built-in jitters of being a lifelong Bengals fan, but I get paranoid even talking about such things.

Either way, fingers, toes and eyes crossed for a healthy preseason.  Like, really healthy.
Reply/Quote
Well from what I have followed and read.. this is actually a bit of a low key offseason with injuries than a few of the recent offseasons.. so I am hopeful
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis breaks a leg.

Reply/Quote