Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp opening PUP list
HB Jarveon Williams Active/PUP
DB Brandon Wilson Active/NFI

John Ross, Tyler Eifert, Giovanni Bernard all active.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:48 PM)pally Wrote: HB Jarveon Williams Active/PUP
DB Brandon Wilson  Active/NFI

Knocking on wood we don't have many injuries going into the year, atleast not to our best players.

So far, so good.

Nothing on Core? He ready to go?
Reply/Quote
What happen to Brandon Wilson?
Reply/Quote
This is all good news
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What happen to Brandon Wilson?

Was just going to ask this... NFI - what does this mean?
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 05:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was just going to ask this... NFI - what does this mean?

Non Football Injury
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 05:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: Non Football Injury

Thanks. :andy:

Hope it isn't bad, wanted to see this guy be our stud ST'er in the future.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: What happen to Brandon Wilson?

has a knee injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:48 PM)pally Wrote: HB Jarveon Williams Active/PUP
DB Brandon Wilson  Active/NFI

Hope Brandon Wilson is back quickly in TC, as he'll need every opportunity in preseason to make the roster. If not, I see him going to PS or IR if not healed from injury by start of season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Hope Brandon Wilson is back quickly in TC, as he'll need every opportunity in preseason to make the roster. If not, I see him going to PS or IR if not healed from injury by start of season.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to slide him onto the PUP/IR to protect his rights for a year with a crowded secondary already.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to slide him onto the PUP/IR to protect his rights for a year with a crowded secondary already.

See, I see his value mainly on ST just like Peerman or Erickson. I don't think he'll ever be a quality DB honestly. I had hopes that he'd compete with Erickson for return duties.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:06 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if they are trying to slide him onto the PUP/IR to protect his rights for a year with a crowded secondary already.

I think that is smart to kick the can down the road on a 6th round pick. They can still bring him off at anytime, but if he never practices, they can protect him without a cut needed.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Surprising.

We usually baby guys along. I figured Eifert Gio and Ross would be handled with kid gloves.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: See, I see his value mainly on ST just like Peerman or Erickson. I don't think he'll ever be a quality DB honestly. I had hopes that he'd compete with Erickson for return duties.

Same here Ocho, he looks like he could be our future Peerman, he can tackle, strip the ball and is a great
Returner in case Erickson goes down or just ends up being the better Returner. Dude doesn't have a position.

He was a Simmons pick, future ST's stud. He might actually survive on the PS cause he has no position tho.
Reply/Quote
Just read that Brandon Wilson's knee injury will keep him out for an undetermined amount of time damn it.
Reply/Quote
If memory serves they traded up to get Wilson so I have a hunch they're going to give him every opportunity possible to make the team.. I don't think he's just another camp body..  it might be a different story if he was an undrafted free agent. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 08:03 AM)grampahol Wrote: If memory serves they traded up to get Wilson so I have a hunch they're going to give him every opportunity possible to make the team.. I don't think he's just another camp body..  it might be a different story if he was an undrafted free agent. 

I agree, just hope the knee injury isn't terrible, not much info on it at all.
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 05:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Was just going to ask this... NFI - what does this mean?

Stands for Fap Accident.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 02:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Stands for Fap Accident.

LOL

To hurt his knee it must of been one hell of a FA!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 02:28 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LOL

To hurt his knee it must of been one hell of a FA!!! Hilarious

That's code. Any Dick accident is called a knee accident. They simply can't call it a weenie accident? Good Lord?

Lost traction!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb2YbgubJ1BwzgZ9MQ7ds...MjvxdsRsuh]

Reply/Quote