Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can’t stop watching
Thumbs Up 
https://youtu.be/YBhp5Ss8c8w
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:01 AM)Whacked Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/c3_Gue_iphc?feature=share

Damn near had a heart attack as all of that played out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Somehow I just knew we were going to win.

In the past it's always been ok, how are they going to screw this up ? Didn't have that feeling today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somehow I just knew we were going to win.

In the past it's always been ok, how are they going to screw this up ? Didn't have that feeling today.

I was about 50/50.
In the past, I'd have been about 90% sure they'd screw it up.
Reply/Quote
I keep commenting, " Cry, Cry more. It makes it better lol"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:04 AM)jason Wrote: Damn near had a heart attack as all of that played out.

When Burrow missed boyd on that 4th down, my heart fell to my asshole...
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2022, 12:08 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somehow I just knew we were going to win.

I just knew that I didn't want Mahomes to touch the ball again today... At all.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The play of the game had to be converting a 3rd and 27.

But there was another possible scenario. Let's say Boyd catches the TD on the 4th down and the hands to the face still occurred. What do you do as the coach? Take the TD and give Mahomes the ball with about :42 left OR take the penalty with and automatic 1st down. Kneel it. Spike. FG attempt (which can be blocked).
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote