Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Can’t wait to get ran over Sunday
There is a good chance Robinson has a good game against our D. What we need to do to combat that is score points and make them play from behind.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2020, 07:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: There is a good chance Robinson has a good game against our D. What we need to do to combat that is score points and make them play from behind.

Yup

I'm afraid our best chance at fixing our run D is to get the lead and keep it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 11:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why does this thread upset me?

Why does this thread exist?
Reply/Quote
This thread was started by a Jaguars defensive player...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 05:59 PM)jason Wrote: This thread was started by a Jaguars defensive player...

Hilarious
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Glass Daniels out again and who knows if Geno will play. Another nightmare season. I’m sure Robinson will gash this defense and poor Burrow will be sacked a billion times

(10-03-2020, 02:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: Lol....The Bengals defense gives up yards on the ground. To top it all off Minshew had a bad game last Thursday, he will rebound and he can also run. Also the Jags get their all pro WR back too in Chark. I expect pain

(10-03-2020, 11:48 AM)Trademark Wrote: Eh....It’s just years of being a fan of this team

Eat ****.

How are you even a fan of this team?

Talk shit each and every week, chime in hours/days later when news breaks and when we win, you don't say a word.

I'm exasperated and a half.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 06:42 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote:  when we win, you don't say a word.

Oh he will say plenty.  He will be crowing about how he is really happy that the team proved him wrong.

That is how the little whiners work.  
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh he will say plenty.  He will be crowing about how he is really happy that the team proved him wrong.

3 minutes after my post, he started the thread he started.  Smirk
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Oh he will say plenty.  He will be crowing about how he is really happy that the team proved him wrong.

I’ll gladly eat my crow. Happy they won
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2020, 08:48 PM)Trademark Wrote: Glass Daniels out again and who knows if Geno will play. Another nightmare season. I’m sure Robinson will gash this defense and poor Burrow will be sacked a billion times

Sorry, I quiit reading after "Glass Daniels".... because the thread lost all credibility in the 1st 2 words.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’ll gladly eat my crow. Happy they won

Then if that's true, then maybe stop making threads like this one?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:03 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 3 minutes after my post, he started the thread he started.  Smirk

Metronome fan. Extremes every other second. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 09:19 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’ll gladly eat my crow. Happy they won

As if "eating your crow" just makes everything peachy. 

Maybe try evening it out a bit and not go to such extremes every other post.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote