Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Anyone Create A Gif?
Does anyone know how to make a gif for me?

I'm friends with a few of my nurses on Facebook from when I was at Children's and I want to make a gif about when I woke up from my coma and suggest that we should have done something like this at 1:36 when my entire family and a bunch of friends were in the room!

It wouldn't have really worked like that because it wasn't like I just woke up right away, but it's a hilarious thought!  

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does anyone know how to make a gif for me?

I'm friends with a few of my nurses on Facebook from when I was at Children's and I want to make a gif about when I woke up from my coma and suggest that we should have done something like this at 1:36 when my entire family and a bunch of friends were in the room!

It wouldn't have really worked like that because it wasn't like I just woke up right away, but it's a hilarious thought!  

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

[Image: bz1JtwN.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does anyone know how to make a gif for me?

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

https://gifyu.com/image/UDBg
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 06:04 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: bz1JtwN.gif]
That's INCREDIBLE and PERFECT!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I'm guessing I can just copy the link from here and post it on Facebook?!
(02-03-2021, 06:05 PM)Au165 Wrote: https://gifyu.com/image/UDBg

THANKS!
Reply/Quote
I can't get either one to play when I post it on their walls on Facebook.

Does anyone know what the problem is?
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2021, 07:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can't get either one to play when I post it on their walls on Facebook.  

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Got it!
Reply/Quote