Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Anyone Crop These Stats From This Website?!
Can anyone crop the stat lines from this website and send it on here?!

I ordered the pictures but I might reorder it just because I think it would be cooler if I posted the stat line just so everyone can see!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Reply/Quote
Anyone?!
Reply/Quote
Will you explain a bit more what you mean? Are you looking for a screenshot?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
hope this helps

By the way this is the stat line for Don Fritz at Univ. of Dayton

Attached Files Image(s)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 08:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: hope this helps

I think he's wanting to make something for his dad. Without a Silverado in it.  Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 08:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think he's wanting to make something for his dad. Without a Silverado in it.  Hilarious

He may get questioned about that 2.1 strength of schedule stat..   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Can anyone crop the stat lines from this website and send it on here?!

I ordered the pictures but I might reorder it just because I think it would be cooler if I posted the stat line just so everyone can see!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

[Image: 26gE2yT.png]

[Image: nvarVwz.png]
Since you stated before you use Mac a bit of help in the event you want to screen cap in the future.  If you hold command+shift+4 it will allow you to select the part of the screen you want to capture.  It brings up a cross hair then click and drag it along the part of the screen you want to capture.  It normally saves it to your desktop by default.  Then you can open it it in preview and if you want to crop it click and drag from the left to the right you want to crop.

[Image: U5I3Xk2.png]

Adjust as needed by moving the blue dots and then tools > crop

Hope this helps.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Nice work gentlemen.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 08:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: [Image: 26gE2yT.png]

Since you stated before you use Mac a bit of help in the event you want to screen cap in the future.  If you hold command+shift+4 it will allow you to select the part of the screen you want to capture.  It brings up a cross hair then click and drag it along the part of the screen you want to capture.  It normally saves it to your desktop by default.  Then you can open it it in preview and if you want to crop it click and drag from the left to the right you want to crop.

Hope this helps.

Damn George, well done.  All I did was make a rectangular clip with Snipping Tool, then save as.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 08:29 PM)treee Wrote: Will you explain a bit more what you mean? Are you looking for a screenshot?
Sorta.  I'm trying to crop out the stat line to put in pictures of him playing at Dayton for his Christmas presents.
(12-08-2020, 08:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: hope this helps

By the way this is the stat line for Don Fritz at Univ. of Dayton
Helps a lot!  

THANKS BROTHER!
(12-08-2020, 08:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think he's wanting to make something for his dad. Without a Silverado in it.  Hilarious

(12-08-2020, 08:54 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: [Image: 26gE2yT.png]

Hope this helps.

That's incredible!  Now I can do it myself!  I searched online and couldn't figure it out!  

THANKS!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 02:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's incredible!  Now I can do it myself!  I searched online and couldn't figure it out!  

THANKS!!!!

Glad to help.  It seems you have put a lot of thought in to the gift for your father.  I bet he will love it.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2020, 07:35 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Glad to help.  It seems you have put a lot of thought in to the gift for your father.  I bet he will love it.  

My old man is amazing.  I started out trying to explain why but I got about a paragraph in and realized it would end up being as long as a term paper.

Basics: started with nothing, went to college on academic scholarship, was a low level CPA, took a risk and bought into a company, grew it more than anyone ever had, got rich, gave us an awesome life (even before we were rich), and just gave back to the community so much.

He always loves gifts, especially from me, and especially if it's not just something normal.  If it's personal and I put thought into it, he loves it, so I'm pretty sure he'll go nuts for these.
Reply/Quote