Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Auden Tate make the Bengals roster?
(07-11-2018, 08:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, two horrific losses, but also 2 games lost by only 3 points and 2 games lost by 4 points. So in reality, a ball falling one way instead of another and they could easily have been 9-5. Would have, could have, right? But, that shows that just a few moves SHOULD make a huge difference.

There's no doubt that if someone with smarts makes the right decisions--and the decisions made this off season look like the moves of someone smart--it should make a big difference. 

But let's not forget; we're talking about the Bengals, a team that has been making changes for the last 27 seasons without advancing past the first round of the playoffs...when they make the playoffs.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 08:18 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, that's different.

I'M ALL ABOUT DROPPING THE KNOWLEDGE!!

Tongue

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 12:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I understand all of that, i actually thought the team quit on Marv in the Bears game.

We will see, but if the O-line is better, we should be much better in every aspect is all i am saying from
the QB, to the RB's, to the WR's, to the entire Defense. With Frank Pollack, Cordy Glenn and Billy Price i
think the O-line will be better, if not much better.

That's cool and i'm not here to stomp on anyone's optimism. I'm just way done with the 'ifs and hopes', especially when they come with the same people that have been making decisions for the last 27 seasons.

Reply/Quote
(07-11-2018, 10:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's cool and i'm not here to stomp on anyone's optimism. I'm just way done with the 'ifs and hopes', especially when they come with the same people that have been making decisions for the last 27 seasons.

I get that if Mikey is still making the decisions, i just don't know that anymore after this Offseason...
Reply/Quote