Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANTS On The Clock
If the Browns take Allen I'd wager the Giants take Darnold. I know Eli wants to play until he's 73 years old, but #2 is the highest the Giants have drafted since they took LT in 1981. Everything went wrong in 2017 to put the Giants in a spot to take Eli's replacement, so if they don't take a QB at #2 this year I could see them winning 6-9 games when they're looking for his replacement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 12:10 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If the Browns take Allen I'd wager the Giants take Darnold.  I know Eli wants to play until he's 73 years old, but #2 is the highest the Giants have drafted since they took LT in 1981.  Everything went wrong in 2017 to put the Giants in a spot to take Eli's replacement, so if they don't take a QB at #2 this year I could see them winning 6-9 games when they're looking for his replacement.
But there's only one problem. They have no pass rushers on their team. The only reason they trade jpp is if they're drafting Bradley Chubb. If they draft a QB, the opposing team would have 7-10 seconds to throw every single play. Pass rusher is the second more important position on the field.
Reply/Quote
They are going Chubb. They can get Darius Guice in the 2nd possibly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote