Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can We Please Make This Play A Sticky, Christmas Magic

If this isn't a surprise Christmas present I dont know what is...

Hes wasn't dancing on the Bengals logo after that play...
Reply/Quote
Karma's a female dog ain't it

Did he do the dance again on Bengals logo after the game ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:57 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Karma's a female dog ain't it

Did he do the dance again on Bengals logo after the game ?

He hustled into the locker room pretty quickly.
Reply/Quote
I am hoping that this "dance" has taken Houshmanzada's towel wipe jinx off of us!
Reply/Quote
Yep, you could say he got his Bell rung! Ninja Ninja
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That early whistle was totally unnecessary. Good example of players who should keep playing no matter what.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The look on his face after getting hit is priceless..... LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
That is one of the best Bengal defensive plays ever. JuJuBee got rocked with a legal, ferocious hit. Zac wins the challenge to turn it into a fumble. Brown's fans were probably over the moon last night.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:52 AM)GodFather Wrote:

If this isn't a surprise Christmas present I dont know what is...

Hes wasn't dancing on the Bengals logo after that play...

I would LOVE to see someone with skillz (that's not me) make a video where it shows him dancing on the logo and then BAM!  and let it run on a loop.  Tik tok this, *****.  

Vonn Bell has really come on strong.  He had a huge game tonight.  Although WJIII was held, he took a horrible angle on that long completion to Claypool.  Other than that, the dude was laying the wood and it was contagious on his team.  Awesome stuff.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 08:55 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That early whistle was totally unnecessary.  Good example of players who should keep playing no matter what.

One of the great examples of a complete attempted ass rape of our team yet again.  

The call of unsportsmanlike conduct to make it an offsetting call on a critical third down on Alexander because he stood facing the WR with his arms folded.  Are you FNG kidding me?  That team does that shit EVERY DAMN PLAY.  It was nice to see Alexander make the play on the next down and be like, screw you, NFL.  Not going to work today.

That call, the early whistle, the PI on WJIII...all things reserved for our small market, small fan base team that no one else cares about.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:26 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: That is one of the best Bengal defensive plays ever. JuJuBee got rocked with a legal, ferocious hit. Zac wins the challenge to turn it into a fumble. Brown's fans were probably over the moon last night.

And Bills fans.  They got the 2 seed after last night heading in to week 16.  
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would LOVE to see someone with skillz (that's not me) make a video where it shows him dancing on the logo and then BAM!  and let it run on a loop.  Tik tok this, *****.  

Vonn Bell has really come on strong.  He had a huge game tonight.  Although WJIII was held, he took a horrible angle on that long completion to Claypool.  Other than that, the dude was laying the wood and it was contagious on his team.  Awesome stuff.  

I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but how about giving it up for Margus Hunt. Dude is playing much better as a DT than he ever did as a DE. Covington and Bledsoe had nice games as well, and Lawson was looking like his old self wearing Villanueva out...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: One of the great examples of a complete attempted ass rape of our team yet again.  

The call of unsportsmanlike conduct to make it an offsetting call on a critical third down on Alexander because he stood facing the WR with his arms folded.  Are you FNG kidding me?  That team does that shit EVERY DAMN PLAY.  It was nice to see Alexander make the play on the next down and be like, screw you, NFL.  Not going to work today.

That call, the early whistle, the PI on WJIII...all things reserved for our small market, small fan base team that no one else cares about.  

Loved that Alexander did the same gesture heading to his own sidelines.

F'n refs.  Our lowly Bengals can't even celebrate without getting laundry!

Especially against the loudest mouth trash talking POS teams like the Stoolers.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't think it's been mentioned yet, but how about giving it up for Margus Hunt. Dude is playing much better as a DT than he ever did as a DE. Covington and Bledsoe had nice games as well, and Lawson was looking like his old self wearing Villanueva out...

I didn't think that highly of Bledsoe's performance, but I sure liked what I saw out of Margus and Covington.  I would bring Margus back next year as a depth piece.  Loved how he got after guys and batted that one pass down.  

Lawson was on fire.  He played like his hair was on fire every damn snap and I don't think the guy ever came off the field.  You hear me, Dunlap?

HE PLAYED WITH FIRE EVERY DAMN SNAP...
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:36 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Loved that Alexander did the same gesture heading to his own sidelines.

F'n refs.  Our lowly Bengals can't even celebrate without getting laundry!

Especially against the loudest mouth trash talking POS teams like the Stoolers.

Hahahah!  I didn't see that!  Good for him.  Up your rectum, ref.  That flag came out IMMEDIATELY.  The ref had a smile on his face like:  "Oh!  I got one! "

Assbags.  And to make matters worse, that ESPN crew just sucked the ball sack of the refs (even calling for PI on the long pass attempt to Washington (I think) where Phillips turned his head, found the ball, and knocked it away.  Both players had hands on each other.  It was a BEAUTIFUL play...and the announcers were trying to justify a PI call.  God, it makes me want to puke, and throat punch those cheating bastards. 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hahahah!  I didn't see that!  Good for him.  Up your rectum, ref.  That flag came out IMMEDIATELY.  The ref had a smile on his face like:  "Oh!  I got one! "

Assbags.  And to make matters worse, that ESPN crew just sucked the ball sack of the refs (even calling for PI on the long pass attempt to Washington (I think) where Phillips turned his head, found the ball, and knocked it away.  Both players had hands on each other.  It was a BEAUTIFUL play...and the announcers were trying to justify a PI call.  God, it makes me want to puke, and throat punch those cheating bastards. 

Yeah, and what about the "missed" call where they clearly hit Finley in the head with a purposeful forearm???
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 07:43 AM)No-huddle Joe Wrote: I am hoping that this "dance" has taken Houshmanzada's towel wipe jinx off of us!

There was no jinx after that, just clean cleats.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 09:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: One of the great examples of a complete attempted ass rape of our team yet again.  

Taunting is such a BS penalty anyway.  These are professional football players, their feelings arent being hurt by someone folding their arms.  Keep that crap at the high school level and no further
Reply/Quote