Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
On to Green Bay
Well I guess this season is a relief for those with heart conditions. Don't think we will be the Cardiac cats this years.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 01:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: A small technicality.....tornadoes blow, they don't suck.   And an EF 5 tornado blows HARD!  I think that more aptly defines our offense better. They blow.   Maybe we can learn to cup the balls too.  Fondle them gently. Caress the shaft.  

Sorry....back to the Grren Bay game.  I think our defense will hold the Pack to 24 points.  But Our offense will only score 6.
Ever been in a tornado? It'll literally suck the wind out of your ears. It feels like your liver is about to shoot out your ears.. Yeah, they really suck.. and blow at the same time just in different places.. It depends on where you're standing I guess..kind of like the Bungles..They suck and blow both at the same time.  They're a twofer! 
Who knows..Maybe Lazer has some goddamned magic trick to get the offense working right. If he does he needs Marvins job ASAP..   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trap game for us. Plus the Bengals have our number. If it came down to being 2-1 for us I hope we beat Atlanta rather than you guys.
Reply/Quote
My prediction--

Won't predict the score, just how the game will go.

The defense will play their guts out and keep it close for awhile. But the offense will give no help and the defense will eventually wear out from being on the field constantly and the 4th qtr will get ugly. I consider us as hving zero chance to win this game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:35 AM)McC Wrote: My prediction--

The defense will play their guts out and keep it close for awhile. But the offense will give no help and the defense will eventually wear out from being on the field constantly and the 4th qtr will get ugly. I consider us as hving zero chance to win this game.

If it means firing another coach? I could live with it!

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:37 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: If it means firing another coach? I could live with it!

But there are no more sacrificial lambs left.  The defensive coaches are safe.  So is Fatboy and so is the head stooge.  Who does that leave?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Before the franchise shocked the NFL world and fired Zampese and hired a guy with experience, I would say NOT a stinking chance. But since that has happened, with the extra time to 'prepare' Sarcasm I am going to say they now have a minimal chance to win!! :andy:
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2017, 11:06 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Trap game for us. Plus the Bengals have our number. If it came down to being 2-1 for us I hope we beat Atlanta rather than you guys.

Um, what this guy said:

The defense will play their guts out and keep it close for awhile.  But the offense will give no help and the defense will eventually wear out from being on the field constantly and the 4th qtr will get ugly.  I consider us as hving zero chance to win this game.

[Image: 849a612953c3c528e45c95221b0f551a8d5520ea...b294d3.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals 6
Packers 0
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 12:11 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Will be a tough game for my Pack regardless of whether we beat Atlanta or not.

I am pulling hard for them to beat Atlanta...I have this stupid mindset that when we are facing a 1-1 team that they will play so much harder than a 2-0 team.  

I just wish we had Burfict for this game, and that we would start WJIII against the Packers over Adam Jones.  Jones will be toasted this game.  
Reply/Quote
I thought the Bengals would win both of our first 2 games....

SMH.......
I knew our O-line was our weakest link but I had no idea we'd be this bad....
seems the #1 problem is we drafted 2 OT that suck....our OC has sucked from day 1 & our 2 OG's now also suck....
I hope in next years draft we use EVERY pick we have & draft O-line players....
clean house....get rid of all of them....
no team can win games when your ENTIRE O-line is garbage....
we can't run the ball good enough so now we have to have short passes, screens etc, over & over...
my prediction for next sundays game...
G.B. 27
bengals 0
Reply/Quote
If you had to choose another team to be a fan, which would it be? xD
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

The defense will play their guts out and keep it close for awhile.  But the offense will give no help and the defense will eventually wear out from being on the field constantly and the 4th qtr will get ugly.  I consider us as hving zero chance to win this game.

I can't figure the Bengals offense will be "fixed" this quick, BUT, I do think we will see SOME degree of functional.  I was seeing a lack of strategy and tactics, a team looking  like it had got little out of pre-season and was still in that mode. I see a NICE bunch of runners and receivers. I wasn't seeing us DO stuff with it.

I saw a HS game Friday. The home team scored on a long run on bout the 2nd ply of the game.. then.. just   fired away on both offense and defense.   The Starters  racked up a 49-0 halftime lead and sat the second half. It was not supposed to be a blowout.   he Home team...was hot and literally STUNNED the opponent early then was efficient and creative and...intense.

That is what a GREAT team wants to do.  The Visitors were considered a GOOD team, but,  They got outplayed all around early and soon seemed a bit dazed.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 10:19 AM)Steve Wrote: I thought the Bengals would win both of our first 2 games....

SMH.......
I knew our O-line was our weakest link but I had no idea we'd be this bad....
seems the #1 problem is we drafted 2 OT that suck....our OC has sucked from day 1 & our 2 OG's now also suck....
I hope in next years draft we use EVERY pick we have & draft O-line players....
clean house....get rid of all of them....
no team can win games when your ENTIRE O-line is garbage....
we can't run the ball good enough so now we have to have short passes, screens etc, over & over...
my prediction for next sundays game...
G.B. 27
bengals 0
Well........IMHO......we have guys drafted high who were EXPECTED to be drafted high. So... how about the DEVELOPMENT? the Tactics in use? That Zampese's future was dim was obvious but, I'm unimpressed by the O-line coaching. Ced may in fact be better suited to an OG role. I think Fisher and Bodie can (with coaching) be above average. I think we've got SOME other guys who are okay.. but WILL be drafting to improve the O line talent pool. It's had to SEE th details of the O-line play in a college game, and it's relative.

So.....the deal is that a rd 5 guy may shine while a rd 2 guy might flounder. Any draft there's a FEW guys who stand out enough to be a "can't miss"... but a few miss anyhow.

We're rather STOCKED overall so......I expect several O-line picks. That includes high picks.
Reply/Quote