Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can clinch a playoff spot this week
we need to beat the Browns  95 percent chance. Steelers to beat colts 60 percent. Bills beat Texans 45 percent . and either Giants beat Jets 40 percent or Raiders beat Chiefs 45 percent

Reply/Quote
I prefer to look at it this way....

Bengals are division champs in 2 weeks if they beat the Squeelers. No matter what happens this week. I can think of no better way to celebrate a return to the post season than a win against the most hated team, and taking the division title on top of it at their expense. Who-Dey
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
I wonder where all those talking heads are that were saying they still felt pittsburgh would catch Cincinnati when the Bengals were 5-0, and even 6-0?

I guess they went bye-bye.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are going to the superbowl. End of post!

Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000592534/article/nfl-playoff-scenarios-for-week-13

3 teams can clinch a playoff spot this weekend, Panthers, Patriots and Bengals.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Lol we ain't losing to the lowly clowns
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 07:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: we need to beat the Browns  95 percent chance. Steelers to beat colts 60 percent. Bills beat Texans 45 percent . and either Giants beat Jets 40 percent or Raiders beat Chiefs 45 percent

The Bengal should beat the Browns. I'm not putting "Will beat the Browns" because anything can happen.
Steelers should beat the Colts if Big Ben is playing, if not, I don't think they will.
Bills should beat the Texans although the Texans are on a roll right now.
The Giants aren't beating the Jets.
The Raiders should beat the Chefs.

So in my opinion, it all comes down to if Big Ben is playing or not. If he plays, the Bengals will clinch a playoff birth. Then again, we may just have to wait until next week and lock up the division.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:31 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The Bengal should beat the Browns. I'm not putting "Will beat the Browns" because anything can happen.
Steelers should beat the Colts if Big Ben is playing, if not, I don't think they will.
Bills should beat the Texans although the Texans are on a roll right now.
The Giants aren't beating the Jets.
The Raiders should beat the Chefs.

So in my opinion, it all comes down to if Big Ben is playing or not. If he plays, the Bengals will clinch a playoff birth. Then again, we may just have to wait until next week and lock up the division.

That Pittsburgh game worries me, but not because I'm afraid we'll lose. Think about it. They don't want us to win the division against them. Remember Laveon Bell? Not just this year, but especially last year. Not having Bell killed their chances of advancing in the playoffs, even though they won the division.  I think they'll come into Cincy looking to hurt somebody. The refs better have a tight grip on that game, but we know the Steelers' history of injuring our players on dirty hits.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Yeah baby clinching a spot to inevitably lose in!

savage sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:39 AM)Shady Wrote: That Pittsburgh game worries me, but not because I'm afraid we'll lose. Think about it. They don't want us to win the division against them. Remember Laveon Bell? Not just this year, but especially last year. Not having Bell killed their chances of advancing in the playoffs, even though they won the division.  I think they'll come into Cincy looking to hurt somebody. The refs better have a tight grip on that game, but we know the Steelers' history of injuring our players on dirty hits.

Definitely within the realm of possibility. We'll be lucky to get a win without losing someone to "injury" imho. I just don't trust them to keep it totally clean.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Remember Laveon Bell? Screw them. They concussed AJ Green with a cheap shot, and ruined our offense for the game against the Colts. Not to mention their history with us, with cheap shots on Carson Palmer, Keith Rivers, Huber, and years ago, Kenny Anderson.

But we should want to beat the Browns first. You can't let wins like that get away from you.

Really though, when the time comes, we should really want to beat the Steelers, and everybody else to build that overall record for the seeding process. And also, it would be good to get them out of the playoffs, because if we run into them again, well, beating somebody three times in one year is really tough to do.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:39 AM)Shady Wrote: That Pittsburgh game worries me, but not because I'm afraid we'll lose. Think about it. They don't want us to win the division against them. Remember Laveon Bell? Not just this year, but especially last year. Not having Bell killed their chances of advancing in the playoffs, even though they won the division.  I think they'll come into Cincy looking to hurt somebody. The refs better have a tight grip on that game, but we know the Steelers' history of injuring our players on dirty hits.

This is what I'm worried about. Mitchell goes low about every tackle. Our boys better be on their toes!! :angry:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

They will be aiming low on any crossing routes.  I would honestly avoid plays that give them opportunities to dirtbag.

They think the tackle on Bell was dirty, which I can't believe.  

I think that game is a great opportunity to end them, but I am very worried about some head hunting as well.  
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They will be aiming low on any crossing routes.  I would honestly avoid plays that give them opportunities to dirtbag.

They think the tackle on Bell was dirty, which I can't believe.  

I think that game is a great opportunity to end them, but I am very worried about some head hunting as well.  

We need to come and bust them in the mouth. Somebody's gonna get hurt, you can pretty count on that :angry:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 05:06 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Remember Laveon Bell?  Screw them.  They concussed AJ Green with a cheap shot, and ruined our offense for the game against the Colts.  Not to mention their history with us, with cheap shots on Carson Palmer, Keith Rivers, Huber, and years ago, Kenny Anderson.

But we should want to beat the Browns first.  You can't let wins like that get away from you.

Really though, when the time comes, we should really want to beat the Steelers, and everybody else to build that overall record for the seeding process.  And also, it would be good to get them out of the playoffs, because if we run into them again, well, beating somebody three times in one year is really tough to do.

Yeah TC, piss on 'em. The Bell hit was clean as well and so was Reggies hit on him last year.

Unlike all those cheap shots you list. Kill the ***** and put any thought of the Playoffs out of their heads. Embarass their asses. :angry:
Reply/Quote

You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2015, 09:47 PM)Edge Wrote: I prefer to look at it this way....

Bengals are division champs in 2 weeks if they beat the Squeelers. No matter what happens this week. I can think of no better way to celebrate a return to the post season than a win against the most hated team, and taking the division title on top of it at their expense. Who-Dey

You forgot completing the season sweep on top of all that.
Reply/Quote