Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Wait to see the Queen City on Primetime!!
(11-05-2015, 10:59 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Please get over the curse BS.  The Bengals beat Denver on Monday Night Football last year then followed that up with playing pretty good at Pittsburgh, only to lose at the end.  It's amazing we were even able to compete in that game on the road with such a depleted roster.

For crying out loud let the prime time crap go, it's over.

For some reason, our fans, the media, anyone really, seems to think this team still has a dark cloud over them. They could lose this game, be 7-1, and people would start predicting that the Steelers are going to win the division. The Bengals bring out the irrationality in people.

This team is totally different, yet, all anyone ever says is "Well, they will just lose in the playoffs anyways.".

We will just have to endure this crap for a few more months, and then, when the Bengals win their first playoff game and continue to stomp Brady to move on to the Super Bowl, who knows what they will be saying. Just know, any time Andy takes a step back, the haters will be there in full force, including our own fans. Like the players, ignore the noise and keep moving forward.
Reply/Quote
I live in Colorado too (up north, almost to Cheyenne). I used to get my sister to mail me the skyline packets from Kroger, but then she moved to Florida. At least we can get Graeters at King Soopers, though I would kill for some LaRosa's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I realize that you guys in Colorado are lusting for the Skyline because that is what you are used to, but Colorado is home of some of the best authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex food anywhere. I could understand if you had moved to New York or Portland, or somewhere like that and were complaining about no good local chili, but Colorado is home of some great chili.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 12:39 PM)tigershrimp Wrote: Get a hold of yourself!

[Image: airplane-slap-o.gif]

Love that movie...hehe...well played. LOL
Reply/Quote
No reason to worry about Thursday Prime time games. Bengals have won those. Need to get that first Sunday Night win...and the next one just happens to be against a former QB's team.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:59 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: Please get over the curse BS.  The Bengals beat Denver on Monday Night Football last year then followed that up with playing pretty good at Pittsburgh, only to lose at the end.  It's amazing we were even able to compete in that game on the road with such a depleted roster.

For crying out loud let the prime time crap go, it's over.

I use "curse" because it sounds better than "choke" and i'll "get over" it when they win PT games consistently (7-21 under Marv) and or a playoff game or 3. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:46 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I use "curse" because it sounds better than "choke" and i'll "get over" it when they win PT games consistently (7-21 under Marv) and or a playoff game or 3. ThumbsUp

well its gonna be years before they even have a chance to get that to 500 sooo your gonna hold onto it that long?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well its gonna be years before they even have a chance to get that to 500  sooo your gonna hold onto it that long?

Nah, I expect them to bring that low number up to 15 or so this year.

Reply/Quote