Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find "That's so Andy Dalton" music video
Anyone still have a link?

I am sure I saw it on here a few years ago, but can't find anything with google search.
Reply/Quote
Maybe because its, "I'm So Andy Dalton."?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
found this

https://twitter.com/ktcephusm/status/949064796636360705
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 02:16 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Maybe because its, "I'm So Andy Dalton."?

ThumbsUp

Thanks.

Rep.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 04:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: found this

https://twitter.com/ktcephusm/status/949064796636360705

No.  This is it.

Reply/Quote
Amazing. I looked everywhere for this video once I saw this thread and I couldn't find it.

I had an email in my outbox about it, but the link didn't work.

And I would like to point out at this time that I am indeed the one who initially introduced everyone to this song.  It is probably my top contribution to this community in the 10 years that I've been a part of it. You're all very welcome.

EDIT: Or maybe I got it from here and introduced all of my friends to it. In this case, my top contribution would probably be that thread about my belly button lint.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
"Sippin' on some of that Buttersworth".

Damn.

Savage.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
There's 4:15 minutes of my life gone, for nothing...
Reply/Quote
well after trying to find it... now that's its found I'm sorry I ever looked lol
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 04:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: And I would like to point out at this time that I am indeed the one who initially introduced everyone to this song.  It is probably my top contribution to this community in the 10 years that I've been a part of it. You're all very welcome.

EDIT: Or maybe I got it from here and introduced all of my friends to it. In this case, my top contribution would probably be that thread about my belly button lint.

I am pretty sure you were the one who first posted it here.

I think you were also the one who introduced me to the rapper Krispy Kreme.

Don't remember the one about belly button lint
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 04:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Amazing piece of shit

fixed it for ya  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 09:26 PM)GodFather Wrote: fixed it for ya  ThumbsUp

You're so Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2018, 04:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: There's 4:15 minutes of my life gone, for nothing...

I only made to about the 2 minute mark before shutting it off. Not my cup of tea.

Reply/Quote
I'm in awe..... Of the Darnay Scott jersey that chick is repping. Bengals super fan.
Reply/Quote
And to think .I almost watched that.. Whew! 
That's it. I'm giving up my off the wall winner status in favor of the 'Almost wasted my time watching that' winner status. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I liked it. I thought it was a nice video with a catchy tune.  It was much better than Katy Perry’s “Roar”, but “Welcome To The Jungle” by Guns N Roses is still my favorite.
Reply/Quote
What the actual ****?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wow. This was made in September 2012. I do remember it on the old boards. The video is so weird (and funny) that you just can't stop watching.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2018, 06:08 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I liked it. I thought it was a nice video with a catchy tune.  It was much better than Katy Perry’s “Roar”, but “Welcome To The Jungle” by Guns N Roses is still my favorite.

Welcome to the Jungle is fitting thematically, but I'm sure it doesn't get most of our players hyped.
Reply/Quote
I bet you anything that Andy Dalton listens to shitty new country! That so Andy Dalton.
Reply/Quote