Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can they return the TV Blackout Rule On Our Bengals ?
The 0-11 Bengals playing the Jets is maybe the worst NFL game of the week. A much better game is Cleveland at Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh could get knocked out of the play-off wild card lead. That the Bengals played them close in a punting contest says little for Pittsburgh. Cleveland beat up on Pittsburgh pretty good the game before that. Steelers should NOT be a play-off team and I hope Cleveland fixes that. Meanwhile in Cincy there may be the most empty seats of the season with no Steelers or Browns Fans. The stadium will have all the life of a Funeral Home. Even the most die hard will question why they have this game on TV. After a long Thanksgiving Weekend, those who watch will find the game is like a sleeping pill as they get a long Sunday nap trying to watch this boring game of empty seats, silent stadium, and the few there of the bags on head variety.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
just flip the channel lol

but who doesn't want to watch the Revenge of the Red rifle.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:04 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: just flip the channel lol

but who doesn't want to watch the Revenge of the Red rifle.

Flipping the channel is the FOX NFC game.  Those of us who like the AFC are stuck with the 0-11 Bengals in just a very dull, meaningless game.  The NFL needs to bring back the Blackout Rule on games like this where much of the stadium will be empty.   The question who doesn't want to see it will be answered by all the empty seats. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

That is why I have NFL Redzone.

Andy is due for another thumb injury so you may get to see that. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:11 PM)kevin Wrote: Flipping the channel is the FOX NFC game.  Those of us who like the AFC are stuck with the 0-11 Bengals in just a very dull, meaningless game.  The NFL needs to bring back the Blackout Rule on games like this where much of the stadium will be empty.   The question who doesn't want to see it will be answered by all the empty seats. 

There's no 1 o clock game on Fox this week... You're gonna have to find something else to do. I'm gonna watch the Bengals though, so quit pushing your agenda on others. Blackout your own TV.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:11 PM)kevin Wrote: Flipping the channel is the FOX NFC game.  Those of us who like the AFC are stuck with the 0-11 Bengals in just a very dull, meaningless game.  The NFL needs to bring back the Blackout Rule on games like this where much of the stadium will be empty.   The question who doesn't want to see it will be answered by all the empty seats. 

Dayton is showing the Ravens-49er game.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:47 PM)jason Wrote: There's no 1 o clock game on Fox this week... You're gonna have to find something else to do. I'm gonna watch the Bengals though, so quit pushing your agenda on others. Blackout your own TV.

[Image: GranularOrangeGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pony up for Sunday ticket and red zone channel. Pretty simple.
Reply/Quote
You mean TV's are now mandatory to watch football on Sundays? Any attempts to do anything else may land you in prison for life... On the other hand I kind of think that I may be lying about this.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Hell, man, I'll be seeing it in person.  I can bring my remote to PBS, but the same two shit teams will be there no matter how many times I change the channel.  

I think they'll play inspired football, and may roll up as many as 16 points!

Who Dey  Tiger
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Think I’d rather watch a more exciting player in Lamar Jackson than this train wreck of a team
Reply/Quote

No early game since the Bengals are already on the DH network.

Looking ahead to Week #15, with the Bengals on the singleheader network (CBS) that week, the other block has to be used that week.
Reply/Quote
A few weeks ago somebody showed me how to get the games online, since I'm in southern Illinois now. As long as they are putting it on there I will watch to see how Andy does and find out if they can score. But the Steelers-Browns game is interesting too.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:47 PM)jason Wrote: There's no 1 o clock game on Fox this week... You're gonna have to find something else to do. I'm gonna watch the Bengals though, so quit pushing your agenda on others. Blackout your own TV.

EXACTLY!!!!!!
Reply/Quote