Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we discuss the Jerseys, again?
They have really grown on me (thought I was going to hate them, at first.). I think the change I like the most, but is very subtle, is the number font... the "pointy" numbers just look cool.
Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
I like them. They are sharp and crisp-looking. The orange doesn't look garish which that color very easily could. They pop really well on TV

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 03:58 PM)pally Wrote: I like them.  They are sharp and crisp-looking.  The orange doesn't look garish which that color very easily could.  They pop really well on TV

stripes seem lost on the orange couldnt see them the shade is fine... but Tigers have stripes.
Reply/Quote
I love the orange jersey it looked good on my big screen TV and I like the white pants I think Thursday night game against jags the uniforms for the Bengals were the best so far but we haven't seen all the combinations.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the orange jerseys are triflin'... I thought the same about the old ones too. The white are badass though, and I'm more than ok with the black... Should they ever decide to wear them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I tried on the orange jersey at a store. The color is nice on its own, but let's just say that some people should not wear orange, and I am apparently their king. So I went with black, which has the bonus "slimming" effect us big guys so admire.

Could have went with the white but I feared that so attired and with my size, I would distract planes trying to land at CVG.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I think they look amazing on field and I loved the combination last night. I liked them from the start, but the more I see the team on TV, the more I like them.
Reply/Quote
The jerseys are really nice. Last night I noticed that the white pants looked like they had orange underneath. Was this how they were designed or were those just the orange jerseys tucked into the pants and showing through?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2021, 04:43 PM)wcu Wrote: I think they look amazing on field and I loved the combination last night. I liked them from the start, but the more I see the team on TV, the more I like them.

They seem to pop more on tv and the jumbotron than to the naked eye.   Not that they look bad in person.

I am not that fond of the stripes, though.  I guess I was hoping for a design similar to the '97 version, with a black/orange offset.

[Image: 4354c925ed3d660ef6e658b04f8b2e3c--cincin...-darcy.jpg]

Still, considering what we did have, the new unis are a big improvement.
Reply/Quote
They need to hurry up and get some more of the Limited (the stitched mid-range jerseys) available. Of these new design jerseys I already have a Burrow in black, but I want someone in white as well (probably won’t get a orange — they’re ok but definitely my least favorite of the 3). I’m likely going to go with a Chase, but there’s a few guys on defense I wouldn’t mind having; Logan Wilson, Hendrickson, Bates.

There’s still only a handful of players available in the Limited jerseys though, and we’re a month into the season. I’m sure it’s like everything else in the world right now though, and production is way behind.

But yeah, needless to say, I love the new jerseys. I was one of the few people that tried to tell everyone not to freak out about the crappy iPhone pics that leaked out.

Reply/Quote