Poll: Are you still a Bengals fan?
Ride or die
GTFO Bengals
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get a record...
Can we get a record of fans who have announced that they are no longer Bengals fans?

Maybe a compilation of “I’m done” posts instead of putting them in every thread?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The only way I will be done is when I’m dead. Still can be pissed though.
Reply/Quote
Should have made it a public poll, JC. Then you would have had a quick reference, for future use.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They've become a Meme...nothing more at this point. No other way to describe this organization.
Reply/Quote
Remember when we convinced ourselves that our golden run from 2011-2015 was better than winning the SB and then going 4-12?
Reply/Quote
Marv and Mikey will not outlast me. I am never done, unless they move. Guess I'm stubborn and I don't spend a ton of money on them. Just some gear. And truth be told I think Marvin is a pretty good coach. I'd like to see what someone else could do but I'm almost positive it would end badly. We ain't paying a Harbaugh or a Gruden or anybody soooooo
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:32 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: The only way I will be done is when I’m dead. Still can be pissed though.

I think everyone is a bit on the upset side....other than Mike Brown. Marvin is probably even already pissed at his decision to stay.

(01-02-2018, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Should have made it a public poll, JC. Then you would have had a quick reference, for future use.

Your wish has been granted.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Fan for life as long as they are here.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure if my vote counts. I'm from outside of Pittsburgh but I chose to be a Bengals fan mostly because they're amusingly awful.
Reply/Quote
I'll be back when both Mikey and Marv are gone. I feel really bad for the players.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm not happy with this but I'm not going anywhere, it is what it is, can't just not be a fan anymore.

Also was googling Mike Browns age for reasons and found this and got a bit of a laugh out of all this today.

[Image: tQqOE58.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:09 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I'm not happy with this but I'm not going anywhere, it is what it is, can't just not be a fan anymore.

Also was googling Mike Browns age for reasons and found this and got a bit of a laugh out of all this today.

[Image: tQqOE58.png]

That explains it: he puts all of his winning into the Warriors  Cry
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm somewhere in the middle... Indifferent.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I’ll watch on tv & continue to post here but no more $ from me for tickets/team gear. That’s the only way things will ever change. Gonnna have extra dough to spend on other interests.
Reply/Quote
Can't blame anyone for giving up on this team, golf to be played, tennis to be served, and whatnot. But, this has been a thing for me for about forty years, ingrained in childhood. It's too late for me to turn back now. But, if you're young, get out while you can. This is no place for anyone who can't make peace with consistent, 'nad-punching losing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I can never imagine rooting for another team. Not sure why anyone would leave their team.

All the downtrodden moments will just make the final goal all the sweeter... if the NFL isn't ruined by then Smirk
Reply/Quote
I'm already a very casual fan. Will probably be more golf this fall though.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Can we get a record of fans who have announced that they are no longer Bengals fans?

Maybe a compilation of “I’m done” posts instead of putting them in every thread?

I'm done
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:51 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'm already a very casual fan. Will probably be more golf this fall though.

How does one become a fan of casual? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Who is sadder today?

A.) All the fans who said they're done if Marvelous Marv comes back

B) Paul Guenther, "I want to be head Coach now Mikey, whaaaaa"

C) John Ross, "I'm fast as shit and this old tired owl looking mofo doesn't want to play me."
Reply/Quote