Poll: Are you still a Bengals fan?
Ride or die
GTFO Bengals
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we get a record...
This seems to be a rather strange exercise, as opinions, emotions, investments and passion can change due to the circumstances of any given period in time.

Why must one be obligated to state with certainty what they may or may not do in an unknown future?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:40 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: This seems to be a rather strange exercise, as opinions, emotions, investments and passion can change due to the circumstances of any given period in time.

Why must one be obligated to state with certainty what they may or may not do in an unknown future?

Thanks, man, that sig is creepy as ****.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It sure is.....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ride or die..... BUT that doesn't mean that I'm going to be even as close as interested going forward until much needed change.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 11:46 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Thanks, man, that sig is creepy as ****.

Brings to mind a poster on here from days gone by. Unbroken was my boy. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
What the heck movie is that sig from, anyway?
Reply/Quote
Not going anywhere as a fan and will still be here.

But my tickets probably will be gone.

$300 a game will go a long way watching on TV.

May have a masseuse come by to relive the stress the Bengals put me through each game.

Let's keep that between us, no need for my girl to know. lol.

Just kidding she can get one too for what MB is going to save me now.

Win/win

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Still a fan, but I'm taking a bit of a break. I'm not buying any new merchandise and inwill be spending my Sunday's away from the tv. I'm sure it'll do wonders for my mental health
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:26 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Can we get a record of fans who have announced that they are no longer Bengals fans?

Maybe a compilation of “I’m done” posts instead of putting them in every thread?

I am so mad I can't even understand the choices in this freakin poll.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not going anywhere as a fan and will still be here.

May have a masseuse come by to relive the stress the Bengals put me through each game.

Win/win

Not you Go Cards but, MIKEY KNOWS ALL THE HANGERS-ON WON'T STOP FUNDING HIS PIGGY BANK SO HE CONTINUES TO STICK IT UP YOUR ASS AND YOU SAY "MAY I HAVE ANOTHER  PLEASE". It's no wonder Mike Brown doesn't see the need to change he has a herd of lemmings. He has no fear of losing the fan base.
Reply/Quote
It really doesn't bother me either way. I still want them to win and what this team does or doesn't do won't change me. I never have squandered my few precious dollars on free advertising for the team and the Brown family and not about to start. In my mind jerseys and other 'gear' is and has always been kiddie stuff not particularly appropriate for grown men and women to buy and wear. If I were to buy it it would be for my grandkids and not for my old ass.. 
I'm not a fan of sitting on a hard cold seat with a bunch of screaming drunks watching other people have more fun than myself so I don't care to go to games especially when I have a really nice 70" TV,  central heat and a fully stocked refrigerator within a 2 minute or less walking distance and a private toilet right around the corner . And even if I went to a game it would probably be way up in the nose bleed section where my shitty eyes wouldn't be able to see what's going on on the field anyway. 
They could have hired anyone, literally some crackhead off the streets and I'd still want the team to win.  
It's still just football and not some life and death struggle where our families lives are at stake. What others do or don't do when it pertains to this team I could care less. Go root for another team. I really don't care. It'll have less effect on me than the new embossing pattern on Family Dollar toilet paper. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ha ha. The post above me was classic.

For me, as I keep saying, being a Bengal's fan is about tradition. And yeah, it's way better to watch at home. Way back in the day we had end zone tickets for the Bengal's win against Seattle in Jan '89. We were close to the field, so it was hard to see what was going on 75% of the time although we got one good view of Ickey Woods getting a touchdown and doing that silly dance.

So yeah, the Bengals are the Chicago Cubs of football and yeah it's painful to watch them most of the time, but it's kind of in my blood. It goes hand-in-hand with autumn being my favorite season.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 01:49 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Not going anywhere as a fan and will still be here.

Win/win

Take that $300 per game and buy yourself a $2000 television/sound system, and spend the remaining $1000 on beer, pizza, and your "masseuse".
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
There needs to be a third option honestly..."On the fence at the moment".
Personally, Marvin back does cause a hit in my interest, but I've said it before and I'll say it again that I'll be waiting until after the draft before I make my determination of involvement/care.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'm done! And if feel liberated.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 08:18 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Ha ha. The post above me was classic.

For me, as I keep saying, being a Bengal's fan is about tradition. And yeah, it's way better to watch at home. Way back in the day we had end zone tickets for the Bengal's win against Seattle in Jan '89. We were close to the field, so it was hard to see what was going on 75% of the time although we got one good view of Ickey Woods getting a touchdown and doing that silly dance.

So yeah, the Bengals are the Chicago Cubs of football and yeah it's painful to watch them most of the time, but it's kind of in my blood. It goes hand-in-hand with autumn being my favorite season.

They called the Cubs the 'loveable losers'.... Nobody other than us diehards love these Bengals haha.

Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna love them Bengals, Nooooooooooooooooboday!!!
Reply/Quote
I just can't bring myself to say I'm done. Guess I'm stuck in mediocrity.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote