Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we have McCarron
Can we have McCarron? Check with the SEC Network. That's where he'll be next year.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: In fantasy land, trading McCarron and Hill to Green Bay makes a lot of sense actually.

Won't happen though.

I don't think either make sense. Coughing up a 2nd round pick for a half-year rental that would need to learn the offense on the fly?

RGIII or Christian Ponder could do the same thing without giving up the draft pick.

Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think either make sense. Coughing up a 2nd round pick for a half-year rental that would need to learn the offense on the fly?

RGIII or Christian Ponder could do the same thing without giving up the draft pick.

Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 

You mean late-round RBs can actually be good players in the NFL and even contribute a lot as rookies?! And here I thought only RBs in the top two rounds could be good and even then still needed time to groom behind underperforming veterans.
Please tell Marvin, Mike Brown, and the rest of the Bengals org who want to invest so many second-round picks into RBs and then underutilize them.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 03:20 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You mean late-round RBs can actually be good players in the NFL and even contribute a lot as rookies?! And here I thought only RBs in the top two rounds could be good and even then still needed time to groom behind underperforming veterans.
Please tell Marvin, Mike Brown, and the rest of the Bengals org who want to invest so many second-round picks into RBs and then underutilize them.

It's a mirage that only happens in Green Bay.....and KC.....and Minny.....and......pay no mind to the man behind the curtain. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 01:30 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I wish Paul had been named Sam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that would make Katie the talking dog?

[Image: BourWHGIMAAm57s.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
No problem,

You can have AJ McCarron

As long as we can throw in: Marvin Lewis, Paul Alexander, Cedric Ogbuehi, Russell Bodine, and Jake Fisher.

No return address
Reply/Quote
How bout McCarron and we will give you Bryan Bulaga and Randall Cobb?
Reply/Quote
yes for bakhtiari adams or cobb.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 11:54 PM)ah5 Wrote: yes for bakhtiari adams or cobb.
It's a deal!:andy:
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 12:57 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Tiger In fantasy land, trading McCarron and Hill to Green Bay makes a lot of sense actually.

Won't happen though.

Tiger Actually, trading Dalton and Hill makes sense. But, you're right--won't happen...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 12:41 AM)JSR18 Wrote: Tiger Actually, trading Dalton and Hill makes sense. But, you're right--won't happen...

Believe trading McCarron and Hill makes more sense. 

But it will not happen either. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Can we have Dalton lol?
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 02:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Plus the Packers have Aaron Jones at RB, who is killing it right now. 

Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2017, 03:58 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Can we have Dalton lol?

No. Unlike SOME people on here, we know how good Dalton truly is. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

Merv is that you? What have you done with LeonardLeap!? LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2017, 04:07 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Only because he spent the first three weeks sitting behind Ty Montgomery, watching and learning.   Ninja

I was only kidding lol. 
Reply/Quote