Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over under 5
Number of Bengals picks with immediate commercial breaks
Reply/Quote
Clearly over lol it'll happen every pick. Only way it's under is if we trade picks to move up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Funny but sad. I'm gonna say under just because...
Reply/Quote
Hey now, all of this high-falootin' fairness crap had better not cut into the scheduled allotment of 30% airtime for the uber-relevant team known as the Cowboys  Rant
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:02 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Number of Bengals picks with immediate commercial breaks

i would say spot on.... Our first pick will get televised even if its a while after its announced they are normally backed up towards the end of round 1.

Round 2 i think we have a special announcer so i believe they will show it.. After that its commercial breaks for bengal fans.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 05:34 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Hey now, all of this high-falootin' fairness crap had better not cut into the scheduled allotment of 30% airtime for the uber-relevant team known as the Cowboys  Rant

just makes it funnier each year they fail... Really that division as a whole has been horrible for a long time now. with 2 * for giants SB's even though they didnt start the season very well those years.
Reply/Quote
Over without a doubt.

And O/U at 3 picks they don't even talk about.
Reply/Quote
Dumb question.

Everyone knows 7 is over 5.
Reply/Quote
You know, I understand demographics and ratings, but Jesus! You'dthink there would be a voice for fairness somewhere out there.

Over.
Reply/Quote