Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Cancun on 3"
Little ms mahomes is tweeting at the Bengals again. I guess in KC, when your husband is 1-3, it's time to talk shit. I used to not care one way or the other about KC, but they are quickly approaching stealer territory with me.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/01/30/brittany-mahomes-sends-bengals-offseason-savage-tweet-cancun
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Little ms mahomes is tweeting at the Bengals again. I guess in KC, when your husband is 1-3, it's time to talk shit. I used to not care one way or the other about KC, but they are quickly approaching stealer territory with me.  

https://www.si.com/nfl/2023/01/30/brittany-mahomes-sends-bengals-offseason-savage-tweet-cancun

She was speaking to our loud mouth mayor or maybe  Burrow comment on refund comment, my point is we are no angels here at poking other teams etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:41 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: She was speaking to our loud mouth mayor or maybe  Burrow comment on refund comment, my point is we are no angels here at poking other teams etc.

I can't speak to the mayor, I don't live in Cincy anymore and don't really know what he said. Burrow's shots, and Taylor's, were towards the NFL office, not KC. Does it matter, no. Is it irritating, yes. 
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't live in Cindy anymore

Send her my way
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:59 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Send her my way

She's all yours..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
No one likes Eli Apple except his teammates. He antagonizes the other team's players, talks shit to them on twitter, and then gets burned for a touchdown and the whole NFL world celebrates.

He's one of the main reasons we're being cast as a heel rather than a face of the NFL.

I don't know why he likes being the villain/punching bag of the NFL, but he deserves every shot he gets. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:07 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: No one likes Eli Apple except his teammates. He antagonizes the other team's players, talks shit to them on twitter, and then gets burned for a touchdown and the whole NFL world celebrates.

He's one of the main reasons we're being cast as a heel rather than a face of the NFL.

I don't know why he likes being the villain/punching bag of the NFL, but he deserves every shot he gets. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

To be relevant.
It's a new generation, things change.

Chad was a pioneer and even though i wasn't a big fan of his on field antics (when they cost us a penalty) his off-field stuff had some classics in there.
The pepto was one of my favorites.

And Sled is right, Burrow/ZT took aim at the NFL moreso than fans
Reply/Quote
The chiefs fans get her all your 'round.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Between the mayor, Hilton with Burrowhead, and Apple we kinda fired up KC. If a team 0-3 and playing for an AFC Title needs motivation good grief. But when you win you get the bragging rights. They’ve been on the other side of it. We didn’t lose to KC because they wanted it more. They won because they got an untimely and uncharacteristic punt return that just can’t happen. You can’t lose outside contain. Then we had an untimely PF by Ossai. There’s no doubt in my mind we win in OT. We got the breaks with the Hubbard yard dash. We got the interception by Bell last year vs KC.

Bob Stoops won a NC at Oklahoma in year 2. In year 5 he played LSU and Saban and lost in the NC game. Barry Switzer was interviewed after the loss. A reporter asked him what he said to Stoops. He said what did you think? You were going to win them all. The other team has great coaches and players too.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:40 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Between the mayor, Hilton with Burrowhead, and Apple we kinda fired up KC. If a team 0-3 and playing for an AFC Title needs motivation good grief. But when you win you get the bragging rights. They’ve been on the other side of it. We didn’t lose to KC because they wanted it more. They won because they got an untimely and uncharacteristic punt return that just can’t happen. You can’t lose outside contain. Then we had an untimely PF by Ossai. There’s no doubt in my mind we win in OT. We got the breaks with the Hubbard yard dash. We got the interception by Bell last year vs KC.

Bob Stoops won a NC at Oklahoma in year 2. In year 5 he played LSU and Saban and lost in the NC game. Barry Switzer was interviewed after the loss. A reporter asked him what he said to Stoops. He said what did you think? You were going to win them all. The other team has great coaches and players too.

Agreed, but we lost contain on the punt because Stanley Morgan was mauled AND shoved in the back by two KC defenders that went uncalled. The refs were a shit show. They were bad in the Philly/SF game too. The league has got to fix this. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I was watching the Zac presser and while he didn't directly say it, it sounds like the punt wasn't kicked where it was supposed to be kicked.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:50 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Agreed, but we lost contain on the punt because Stanley Morgan was mauled AND shoved in the back by two KC defenders that went uncalled. The refs were a shit show. They were bad in the Philly/SF game too. The league has got to fix this. 

(01-31-2023, 10:56 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I was watching the Zac presser and while he didn't directly say it, it sounds like the punt wasn't kicked where it was supposed to be kicked.

That wouldn’t surprise me. But whether Morgan was mauled or not the contain was poor. There was what 45 seconds? 15-20 yardS in field position whether Ossai or the PR was the difference.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
We are just going to have to get used to this. The Bengals aren't very liked across the NFL world anymore. We lost a ton of support the last two weeks.

They kinda got too big for their britches.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
It's fun.

Honestly, this rivalry is turning out to be awesome.

I don't really love the talk from the mayor and people that aren't actually on the field, but the banter and shit talking between the players is fun and this rivalry is the most elite one in the NFL right now. I am happy to be a part of it.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:15 AM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That wouldn’t surprise me. But whether Morgan was mauled or not the contain was poor. There was what 45 seconds?  15-20 yardS in field position whether Ossai or the PR was the difference.

Absolutely. The kick placement was bad too. The coaches were losing their minds on the sidelines....the side judge was right there and he blows the call. It was pretty egregious if you watch the replay. Morgan usually does an excellent job on the outside during punt coverage.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: We are just going to have to get used to this. The Bengals aren't very liked across the NFL world anymore. We lost a ton of support the last two weeks.

They kinda got too big for their britches.

We don't know how to handle success. This is why we can't have nice things! Pissed

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:41 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: She was speaking to our loud mouth mayor or maybe  Burrow comment on refund comment, my point is we are no angels here at poking other teams etc.

You just can’t help yourself can you? LOL

The refund thing was in no way, shape, or form a slight against the Chiefs. It was towards the league, and everyone pencilling in the Bills for the AFCC game.

Your Burrow hate is honestly one of the weirdest things I’ve ever encountered on the internet. And that’s obviously really saying something. LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You just can’t help yourself can you? LOL

The refund thing was in no way, shape, or form a slight against the Chiefs. It was towards the league, and everyone pencilling in the Bills for the AFCC game.

Your Burrow hate is honestly one of the weirdest things I’ve ever encountered on the internet. And that’s obviously really saying something. LOL

It’s a head scratcher after all these lean years so many seem to still hate.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 09:44 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't speak to the mayor, I don't live in Cincy anymore and don't really know what he said. Burrow's shots, and Taylor's, were towards the NFL office, not KC. Does it matter, no. Is it irritating, yes. 

(01-31-2023, 10:50 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Agreed, but we lost contain on the punt because Stanley Morgan was mauled AND shoved in the back by two KC defenders that went uncalled. The refs were a shit show. They were bad in the Philly/SF game too. The league has got to fix this. 

The league already “fixed” it - that’s why the refs were so bad!
Reply/Quote
When you talk shit, you better be ready to get it back when you don’t back it up.
Reply/Quote