Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Cancun on 3"
(01-31-2023, 09:41 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Who Dey
She was speaking to our loud mouth mayor or maybe  Burrow comment on refund comment, my point is we are no angels here at poking other teams etc.

Get over it.
you are like a broken record, saying the same over and over and over. 

Not one person has said we were "angels", nor is any other team out there.
I would say if you don't like it, switch to Houston, but heck, they even trash talked this year. 

Can you name a sport where players don't talk any smack against others? 
Even Chess Players talk smack with each other lol. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why do we care about the smack talk between athletes, fans and mayors? None of it has any effect on the outcome of a game. These guys have been talking smack to other teams and players since they were kids.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:43 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: The league already “fixed” it - that’s why the refs were so bad!

[Image: FnsSaS1XgAALkov?format=jpg&name=900x900]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well, I damn sure don't miss the days when the rest of the league didn't care if we lost.

Obviously folks think it's an accomplishment when they beat us. I'd be more "insulted" if they didn't say anything
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
"Burrowhead", Apple's tweetstorm, and the conduct of the mayor were beyond obnoxious. Not Steeler player trying to injure Boyd at the end of the game obnoxious, not Steeler player mocking CPR on the field after the Hamlin injury obnoxious, not Browns mortgaging their future for a predator obnoxious, but obnoxious. In the eyes of many casual fans who don't follow this team, they became the bad guys for running their mouths. They ran their mouths about the guy who has thrown for the most regular season yards(in one season) in all of NFL history and who has won a Super Bowl to their zero. Whoops. 
Reply/Quote