Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candidates Stance On Weed
Looks like I'm a Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders kind of guy.  Chris Christie, get a real name. Rule #3, never trust a guy with two first names. 

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/where-the-2016-presidential-candidates-stand-on-116920750826.html
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Hilary is so full of shit it makes me want to bludgeon inanimate objects until they come to life.

Quote:But in July, she said this: “I think the feds should be attuned to the way marijuana is still used as a gateway drug and how the drug cartels from Latin America use marijuana to get footholds in states, so there can’t be a total absence of law enforcement, but what I want to see, and I think we should be much more focused on this, is really doing good research so we know what it is we’re approving.”

You mean the research the federal government has stymied since rescheduling the PLANT?!! The same policies that have kept universities from RESEARCHING the PLANT and made it damn near impossible for private institutions to do the same on US soil? Talking about how tough she is going to be on Big Pharma all while taking their Big Pharma contributions. Federal legalization won't happen under her watch because it will hurt zoloft and percacet sales.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
In the last debate Rand made Jeb look pretty bad on this issue .
Most candidates don't seem to really want to discuss the issue...but it's probably one of the high-impact ideas actually out there on a host of other issues they ARE talking about - prisons, drug crimes, budgets...even potentially health and DUI deaths.
They will all support it, once it becomes legal no thanks to any of them.