Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon
I realize we have mega problems with our Oline but why no carries for Mixon in the 2nd half? I know we haven't been setting the world on fire running the ball but 7 carries and 48 yards is prett good. At the half I was saying to myself I hope they come out after halftime and give them a heavy dose of Mixon running the ball as well as catching the ball. Then he gets zero carries. If I am an opposing defensive player I am thanking the Bengals for that. He is the one runner we have that can make guys miss and run through arm tackles and we really really need that with this Oline. I know second guessing is always easy but this one really baffles me. Anyone else?
Reply/Quote
He didn't have a run the final 38 minutes or so of the game. I saw where he's complaining.

The natives are getting restless!
Reply/Quote
I was in the car listening to the game at the time, but how bad was his fumble? I know we didn't lose it so it was TOO bad, but maybe that factored in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon played well and WJIII did mostly as well.

Joe should have gotten touches in 2nd half

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The OL played horrible

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I blame Marvin for being too aggressive. Put it in the hands of the QB to win it. Should have gone more conservative and stuck with the ground game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Mixon and Bernard need to be in there, not sure why we even trot Hill out there. WJ3 should be starting over Dennard maybe even Kirk. I knew we screwed the pooch when we let Z and Whit go and paid Kirk.
Reply/Quote
Look no further than Marv folks. For some reason he thought it would be better to have Joe on the bench than to have him play during the second half. Maybe that was the Marv Lewis form of "journalist jargon" finally coming into play
Reply/Quote
Because our coaching staff is incompetent. Shouldn't have to tell anyone though.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lewis would tell us we don't understand what's going on out there. But this is easy to understand: 6.8 yards per carry in the first half followed by no carries in the second half.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:45 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I was in the car listening to the game at the time, but how bad was his fumble?  I know we didn't lose it so it was TOO bad, but maybe that factored in.

It wasn't a horrible thing but he could have lost it, fighting for extra yards.

At this point at 2-4 might as well play him the rest of the year and stop trying to gameplan. I think gameplan is a bad word if it comes out of a Bengals coach's mouth.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote