Nick Fury
Agent Carter
Falcon
War Machine
Thunderbolt Ross (Red Hulk!?!?!)
Winter Soldier

maybe Spidey?

Villians:
Baron Zemo (played by the dude from Goodbye Lenin)
Crossbones (RIP Cap?!)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Personally I'm more excited about the next Thor and guardians movie. If they can actually get spidey in on this universe though that will truly be epic <3

Of all the avengers I think captain is my least favorite but so far I think his movies have been great. They exceeded what I expected. With that all star cast it will have more of an avengers feel than an individual movie maybe. Idk if that makes sense lol
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:28 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Holy crap there's gonna be a lot of people in this one:

Cap
Iron Man
Black Widow
The Vision
Scarlet Witch
Hawkeye
Ant Man
Black Panther
Nick Fury
Agent Carter
Falcon
War Machine
Thunderbolt Ross (Red Hulk!?!?!)
Winter Soldier

maybe Spidey?

Villians:
Baron Zemo (played by the dude from Goodbye Lenin)
Crossbones (RIP Cap?!)

I don't think Ross will be the Red Hulk here, and I'm saying that Steve Rogers will catch a Crossbones bullet at the end and Bucky will take the shield. Also, I'm pretty sure Spider Man will be hastily thrown in.

It's basically going to be an Avengers movie.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Sounds good to me. I've been wondering if they were going to just start crossing over more in the individual movies.

I'm guessing crossbones is the guy who got all messed up by falcon at the end of winter soldier?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:13 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't think Ross will be the Red Hulk here, and I'm saying that Steve Rogers will catch a Crossbones bullet at the end and Bucky will take the shield.  Also, I'm pretty sure Spider Man will be hastily thrown in.

It's basically going to be an Avengers movie.

Yea, they might be saving that for later. Also, Sebastian Stan, who is Winter Soldier, has like a 7 movie deal with Marvel while Chris Evans only has 1 more movie in his deal after Cap 3.

(05-12-2015, 10:33 PM)Benton Wrote: Sounds good to me. I've been wondering if they were going to just start crossing over more in the individual movies.

I'm guessing crossbones is the guy who got all messed up by falcon at the end of winter soldier?

Yea, he wasn't Crossbones yet, but he's the head SHIELD turn HYDRA traitor that goes after Cap in Cap 2.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 09:57 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: Personally I'm more excited about the next Thor and guardians movie. If they can actually get spidey in on this universe though that will truly be epic <3

Of all the avengers I think captain is my least favorite but so far I think his movies have been great. They exceeded what I expected. With that all star cast it will have more of an avengers feel than an individual movie maybe. Idk if that makes sense lol

Thor 3 should be cool. Not sure why Thor got 3 movies, though. Thor 2 was sooooo bad. Basically one bad movie to set up a third and introduce an infinity gem.

Hulk deserves a second movie.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Thor 3 should be cool. Not sure why Thor got 3 movies, though. Thor 2 was sooooo bad. Basically one bad movie to set up a third and introduce an infinity gem.

Hulk deserves a second movie.

He had two, if you count the ang lee pile of crap.

I would like to see one with the new hulk. But they need to let him loose.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:58 PM)Benton Wrote: He had two, if you count the ang lee pile of crap.

I would like to see one with the new hulk. But they need to let him loose.

We don't officially count anything prior to Ironman.

I want a Planet Hulk movie.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We don't officially count anything prior to Ironman.

I want scarlet Jo Hansen to have her own movie. Sadly marvel studios are full of sexist
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:11 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: I want scarlet Jo Hansen to have her own movie. Sadly marvel studios are full of sexist

Well they are doing a Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers movie. Plus they've put a lot of attention on Black Widow in both The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. She might not have her own movie, but she definitely has had her fair share in the lime light.

I want to see them do a Hawkeye movie, with maybe some heavy appearances of Nick Fury and Black Widow.

As far as Cap 3 goes it really is an ensemble movie. They should have just called it Marvel's Civil War and had an actual 3rd Captain America movie.
Reply/Quote
I'm holding my breath in Thor 3 because Thor 2 sucked
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:17 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well they are doing a Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers movie. Plus they've put a lot of attention on Black Widow in both The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. She might not have her own movie, but she definitely has had her fair share in the lime light.

I want to see them do a Hawkeye movie, with maybe some heavy appearances of Nick Fury and Black Widow.

As far as Cap 3 goes it really is an ensemble movie. They should have just called it Marvel's Civil War and had an actual 3rd Captain America movie.

Agreed, marvel civil war

Agree on hawk eye as well. Before avengers 2 I felt like his character was there just to be there but after avengers 2 I feel his stock has sky rocketed. I kinda suspect it might be so that they have people to kill. Avenger 2 would give his death meaning.

(05-13-2015, 02:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm holding my breath in Thor 3 because Thor 2 sucked

A lot of people have a distain for Thor 2. I actually enjoyed it. Probably bias though. Thors my favorite and it was the first movie I took my 5 yr old nephew and he fell in love with the big screen after Thor 2
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:31 PM)Trademark Wrote: I'm holding my breath in Thor 3 because Thor 2 sucked

Thor 2 I thought was about on par with the original. I do however think Thor 3 may be the best of them all. It's going to get into infinity stone stuff to set up that last Avengers movie and I heard a rumor that Thanos may have a rather big role. It's called Ragnorak by the way, which is supposed to be the event that ends Asgard and the Asgardians. They might kill Thor off though I seriously doubt it.

I loved sitting next to the big black lady at Imax watching Age of Ultron listening to her loudly fawn over Hemsworth lol
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:18 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Thor 2 I thought was about on par with the original. I do however think Thor 3 may be the best of them all. It's going to get into infinity stone stuff to set up that last Avengers movie and I heard a rumor that Thanos may have a rather big role. It's called Ragnorak by the way, which is supposed to be the event that ends Asgard and the Asgardians. They might kill Thor off though I seriously doubt it.

I loved sitting next to the big black lady at Imax watching Age of Ultron listening to her loudly fawn over Hemsworth lol

Warning: possible Thor 3 legit spoilers

So in the comic books ragnorok is the end of Asgard. However it's a cycle that happens every so often and along with an end it is a rebirth. In the comic books Thor eventually catches on to the cycle and is able to stop it. There is an event that happens when Thor ends it that did not happen in any of the other cycles. Thor is exiled from Asgard which we have seen in the movies. This causes a rift in the cycle of ragnorok and enables Thor to catch on to the cycle and the end that comes. Warning: avengers 2 spoilers- could the visions Thor sees in avengers 2 be Thor catching on to the end that comes through the cycle?
Reply/Quote
I might be in the minority, but I think that these films are getting too big. I was underwhelmed by AoU. The casts are getting bigger and bigger but the movies themselves are very large hits and misses. Groups as big as Avengers and Guardians work well, but AoU just has too many pieces and no film under 3 hours can do service to a group as big as it had.

Can you imagine Infinity War when what is supposed to be a "Captain America" stand-alone film is gonna have that many characters?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:17 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well they are doing a Captain Marvel aka Carol Danvers movie. Plus they've put a lot of attention on Black Widow in both The Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. She might not have her own movie, but she definitely has had her fair share in the lime light.

Bw/hawkeye team up would be awesome. Put them overseas, maybe in Russia. Bring in somebody like crimson dynamo to take on.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:11 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: I want scarlet Jo Hansen to have her own movie. Sadly marvel studios are full of sexist

Apparently everyone is sexist, then. Wonder Woman (DC) and Black Cat (SONY) haven't happened yet, either. I think the problem is that there's no way to do a female-driven superhero movie without controversy. You can put nipples on Batman all day without real backlash, but what happens if your female lead is "too sexy"? What if she relies "too much" on a male side character? What if there's a love story? What if it's just bad? It ruins it for everyone. Remember Elektra?

(05-13-2015, 05:22 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I might be in the minority, but I think that these films are getting too big. I was underwhelmed by AoU. The casts are getting bigger and bigger but the movies themselves are very large hits and misses. Groups as big as Avengers and Guardians work well, but AoU just has too many pieces and no film under 3 hours can do service to a group as big as it had.

Can you imagine Infinity War when what is supposed to be a "Captain America" stand-alone film is gonna have that many characters?

I thought AoU was the best one yet. They stayed lighthearted and didn't let anyone grab too much screentime. Once you've told a character's origin story, you can let them ride in the background for the most part. The characters are different enough that no one's going to get them confused if their face isn't constantly plastered on the screen. How do you propose having a Civil War without a lot of characters? :what: I suspect a fair few of them will be disappearing by Infinity War.
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:44 PM)CinciREborn Wrote: Agreed, marvel civil war

Agree on hawk eye as well. Before avengers 2 I felt like his character was there just to be there but after avengers 2 I feel his stock has sky rocketed. I kinda suspect it might be so that they have people to kill. Avenger 2 would give his death meaning.

A lot of people have a distain for Thor 2. I actually enjoyed it. Probably bias though. Thors my favorite and it was the first movie I took my 5 yr old nephew and he fell in love with the big screen after Thor 2

I honestly did you know you were capable of making a post that I didn't have to read using a pro-wrestler's voice.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 11:06 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: We don't officially count anything prior to Ironman.

Planet Hulk was a really bad storyline, IMO, though a shit ton of people loved it. I'd be all for seeing a new Hulk movie, but Planet Hulk just seems too ambitious. I guess Marvel could pull it off though....they did have a ton of success with GOTG and are releasing an Ant-Man solo, after all.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 07:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Planet Hulk was a really bad storyline, IMO, though a shit ton of people loved it.  I'd be all for seeing a new Hulk movie, but Planet Hulk just seems too ambitious.  I guess Marvel could pull it off though....they did have a ton of success with GOTG and are releasing an Ant-Man solo, after all.

Are there any good Hulk storylines? I could never get into his stories for the same reason I could never get into Superman's. I, for one, am glad there are no plans for more Hulk movies in the MCU.
Reply/Quote