Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cap impact for Bengals 2021 Opponents
(02-12-2021, 01:43 AM)Joelist Wrote: I'd have given it to Mahomes as he won a Lombardi.

Mahomes won the more important MVP, that’s for sure.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 11:50 PM)jason Wrote: I wish they would. Lamar owns the Bengals
Only because the Bengals don't have the combined athletic ability to play the kind of defense it takes to beat the ratbirds...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2021, 09:24 PM)JSR18 Wrote: Only because the Bengals don't have the combined athletic ability to play the kind of defense it takes to beat the ratbirds...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well yeah... If we scored more points than them, we'd beat them too. The bottom line is Lamar Jackson's teams have stomped the Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This thread was taken off the rails quickly.

Anyone want to discuss actual topic of the thread?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2021, 01:27 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Looking at our 2021 schedule, we play the NFC Central where all 4 teams are in cap trouble as of today. All over the projected cap prior to the draft. Then, also Chiefs, Raiders and Steelers who we play twice are over the cap as of now.

So, 50% of our schedule has major work to do to restructure, cut or trade players to get under the cap in 2021.

I know many threads about this topic, but Bengals are in a great position to sign a lot of vets at a decent price. They could even shed Atkins, Hart and Gio and have more money to build the team in FA.

If there was every a year to have cap money, this is the year in my opinion. The Ravens are in good shape now, but that is only if they do not have to restructure Orlando Brown contract in 2021, he is being paid severely low and may hold out for new contract or a trade. If they trade him, that don't save much in cap space and would have to add a replacement RT. Brown wants to be paid like a starting LT, not starting RT.

It will be interesting, I hope the projected 175 million in cap stays there or only goes to 180 million. If so, lots of teams will be in scramble mode.

Shocked 

You must be looking at the 2001 schedule Cool
Reply/Quote