Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Capitol Hearings: Competing Narratives
(08-04-2021, 09:26 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Republicans at fault for the suicide of 3 policemen officers that were involved in the biggest insurrectionist event since the Civil War.

Believe that number is 4.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 12:33 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The level of self delusion required for you to hurl that accusation at anyone is staggering.  But thanks for coming back, we had a significant decrease in the amount of LEO hate threads while you were gone.  I look forward to endlessly negative stories about police while claiming you support law enforcement.  ThumbsUp

I support the police like I support my kids or the Steelers:  I always want them to be and do better.  If that means I point out their flaws and call them out if they lie or cheat then so be it.

Blind loyalty or fluffing off the vast majority of criticism as "hating" is sad whether that is your children or a group empowered to take your freedom, property and life in the course of their duty.  

I will continue to hold that group to a higher standard without hating them as I always have.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 12:04 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Believe that number is 4.

Yes but the more important thing is democrats and the left...or something.  
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2021, 09:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: I support the police like I support my kids or the Steelers:  I always want them to be and do better.  If that means I point out their flaws and call them out if they lie or cheat then so be it.

Blind loyalty or fluffing off the vast majority of criticism as "hating" is sad whether that is your children or a group empowered to take your freedom, property and life in the course of their duty.  

I will continue to hold that group to a higher standard without hating them as I always have.  

Yes, that has always been your response.  However, as they say, actions speak louder than words.  Or, in this case, posts speak louder than denials.  You had a thread title "Good Cop, Bad Cop".  In that thread you posted nothing but negative stories about law enforcement.  You have, several times in the past, continued to critique law enforcement when they were shown to be in the right.  In fact, I don't know that you've posted anything positive about law enforcement, ever.  

So, continue your denials, all the while proving my point with every post you make on the subject.  I don't think it's a stretch to say you're the only person who believes what you typed above, and that may not even be true.  But thankfully every day is a new one and you can start actually proving your words are true by the content and nature of your posts.  I, for one, am not optimistic, but maybe my job has made me too cynical?
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2021, 09:26 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Republicans at fault for the suicide of 3 policemen officers that were involved in the biggest insurrectionist event since the Civil War.

It was the police officers' own decision, right? 

Nothing to do with Republicans. Or maybe with Pelosi. 
Reply/Quote
NEW: Anthony Antonio will plead NOT GUILTY in Jan 6 case. Earlier this year, Antonio's defense attorney said Antonio suffered from "Fox-itis".... from watching too much Fox News Channel

Let's see what judge says at his hearing today
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'll read the thread, but last I heard the murderous insurrection attempt to overturn Biden's election results and reinstate Trump as POTUS was Nancy's doing.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 03:54 PM)jj22 Wrote: I'll read the thread, but last I heard the murderous insurrection attempt to overturn Biden's election results and reinstate Trump as POTUS was Nancy's doing.

She was in charge of security and let the breach happen so they could exert more government control over the Capitol, AND tar all Trump supporters as insurrectionists. 

Two birds with one stone. 

Without Fox and some brave Republican Congressmen, we'd have never known the truth. 
Reply/Quote
Since a lot this thread has been about how "the left" wants to defund the police I guess this can go here:

Yeah..."non-binding" and all that....but it's just more the horsehockey Republicans do.  And it serves them, nor the police, any good.
Reply/Quote
But wait!  There's more!

January 6th fist-pump-boy Josh Hawley got totally owned too.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It's nice to see President Biden brining people together!
Reply/Quote