Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Captain America
I feel Evans should be our second most used back. He give us so much more in the pass game. I think he had some solid pass blocks as well. I know he only had a few runs, and they seemed like solid runs.
Reply/Quote
Is this another nickname thread?
Reply/Quote
Agreed. Was Mixon/Bernard and now needs to be Mixon/Evans. He showed excellent hands on that TD grab (something Sample apparently will never have), and is very shifty. Seems he can make at least one person miss any given time he touches the ball.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:02 PM)TheFan Wrote: Is this another nickname thread?

[Image: done-congrats.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The long pass to Chase is probably a sack if Perine was in instead of Evans…

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The long pass to Chase is probably a sack if Perine was in instead of Evans…

Yes. If he can do that, there is no reason he can’t replace Perine. Perine can still spell a little, but it def needs to be Evans more.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 09:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The long pass to Chase is probably a sack if Perine was in instead of Evans…

He got away with a bit of a bearhug there. I do like him getting 10 touches a game or so run/pass.
Reply/Quote
As a Michigan fan, I am happy to see him playing so well. He was a beast in college too.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:23 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: He got away with a bit of a bearhug there. I do like him getting 10 touches a game or so run/pass.

Nah. That looked clean to me.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 10:23 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: He got away with a bit of a bearhug there.

Well they were facing the Lions
Reply/Quote