Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption This Picture
This pic was posted in the Gameday by Rattler. I think it would be a great 'caption this' thread.

[Image: offensive-line-coach-paul-alexander-of-t...?s=612x612]

"Siri, Define Blocking"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:07 PM)bengals73 Wrote: This pic was posted in the Gameday by Rattler. I think it would be a great 'caption this' thread.

"Level TWO on Candy Crush! Yeah!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:07 PM)bengals73 Wrote: This pic was posted in the Gameday by Rattler. I think it would be a great 'caption this' thread.

"I'm not really seeing anything on the menu I want."
Reply/Quote
Gee, I can't wait to see what technological advances I'm using to assess my failure in the year 2039!
Reply/Quote

Ok. We got beat on that play...and that one...and that one...and that one...and that one...and you know what, f it.

Looks like I'll be going into overtime at Mikey's tonight.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:07 PM)bengals73 Wrote: [Image: offensive-line-coach-paul-alexander-of-t...?s=612x612]

"Ok, can you guys see this?  This part is the bass clef and is played by my left hand.  The treble clef is on top of that, and is the part played by my right hand."
Reply/Quote

"Look fellas, there's a 'caption this' thread on The Bengals Board about some fat loser. Oh, wait..."
Reply/Quote

"I can't believe YouTube is free! Look at all these piano recitals!!!"
Reply/Quote
put the show on pause...we'll be back in 3 plays to watch the rest

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
"See this guy that went up the middle untouched to hit Dalton... yup, here on this one it's the same deal walking up the middle untouched to block a FG"
Reply/Quote
Getting a preview of the cartoons the team will watch during halftime.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Fine, if it's that important to you then I'll Google 'blue waffle.'
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ugh, you guys are terrible at this game.

I am too, but none of these are funny lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought this was a etch a sketch
Reply/Quote

"Man I'm looking good. Piano does a body good!"
Reply/Quote
"Watch all these bench press reps Bodine does"
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:07 PM)bengals73 Wrote: [Image: offensive-line-coach-paul-alexander-of-t...?s=612x612]

Marvin was right during his halftime speech. You really can save 15% or more on your car insurance by switching to GEICO
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Looks like we are getting good surge and push in the run game ,wait I think this thing is upside down!
Reply/Quote

"I'll be with you guys in a second...I'm scouting the Penn State vs Ohio State Game."
Reply/Quote

"Is that Mike Brown's head on a lady's body?"
Reply/Quote