[Image: 259372127_4426806870721644_5623670589916...e=619E958C]

Kind of like iron man, but replace iron with crayon
Reply/Quote
Lol. OMG. Horrible. Who is that?
Reply/Quote
I think it is Mahommes?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Call me crazy but that is Burrow right?!?!
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:57 AM)thompson19osu Wrote: Call me crazy but that is Burrow right?!?!

[Image: true-its-true.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: true-its-true.gif]

Joey B that style game….WOOF.
Reply/Quote
Somebody done got into Fresh Prince's goodwill donation box.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 10:14 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Somebody done got into Fresh Prince's goodwill donation box.

[Image: giphy.gif]

THIS!!

OMG. Worst NFL game day outfit I have ever seen!

& the NFL has produced some seriously WTH-outfits
Reply/Quote
CTE got him wearing a '90's Cross Colors onesie.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Joe seems to suffer from a lack of confidence.

NOT
Reply/Quote
Well that explains the loses, he hasn't been himself lately.
Reply/Quote
Nice purse.
Reply/Quote
that outfit looks warm and comfortable

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I've got a feeling Joe's agent signed him up for a contract with a clothier, and Joe is not happy. He doesn't look happy.... I can imagine the fun that was had on that plan as soon as he boarded...
Reply/Quote
"Gee, I wonder if anyone recognizes me getting off the plane.. I'll make it easy on em!" ~J. Burrow Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Well color mr clueless as to WTF Joe is thinking with this outfit. Damn gentleman, looks like we have a Cam Newton wannabe on our hands. However, if he wins, I could care less if he wears this or high heels and a mini-skirt.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:36 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've got a feeling Joe's agent signed him up for a contract with a clothier, and Joe is not happy. He doesn't look happy.... I can imagine the fun that was had on that plan as soon as he boarded...

Looks like pajamas. And your right, he doesn’t look happy. Maybe he lost a team bet during bye week.

Reply/Quote
Are we sure this is JB? Joe doesn’t wear glasses and this dude appears to have a wedding ring (I think).

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:52 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well color mr clueless as to WTF Joe is thinking with this outfit. Damn gentleman, looks like we have a Cam Newton wannabe on our hands. However, if he wins, I could care less if he wears this or high heels and a mini-skirt.

This outfit look more like a "comfort" statement than a "fashion" statement.

I honestly don't blame the guy for wearing his jammies on a cross country flight.
Reply/Quote
He's thinking, "I know! I'll light up theBengalsboard with really dumb wild guesses as to why I might be wearing this silliness!" maybe he lost a bet with Chase before the Browns game..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote