Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Caption this
(11-21-2021, 03:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just curious, but did this game get rescheduled for 4pm? I could have sworn it was 1pm. I looked at the remaining game times a few weeks ago and I could have sworn we were at 1pm the rest of the season.

Nah, it was 4:05 from the time of the schedule release.

BTW, if you were passed out then you were lucky the kids painted just your face  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nah, it was 4:05 from the time of the schedule release.

BTW, if you were passed out then you were lucky the kids painted just your face  Smirk

They guys did spray paint a body outline like a murder scene. I couldn't hang.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So true. About 20yrs ago I worked at Western Southern and one of my clients (went to school with them and we were good friends growing up) invited me to a family get together. Well, the guys were drinking moonshine and smoking weed in the garage and I had a few tokes and drank quite a bit with them. I ended up passing out in the yard and I woke up with about 6-8 kids playing on me. Had to call my wife at the time to come pick me up. LOL, Damn, I didn't smoke then and only drank beer, but I didn't want to be a lame ass (peer pressure for a 30yr old around H.S. friends). Anyway, IIRC, the kids painted my face. It was cool and innocent and I wasn't mad at all. But I did learn never to put myself in that position again. I think that was the first time I ever drank moonshine. I believe it was the last.

I had a similar experience and why I thought of it lol. Just got back in the States and hadn't drank anything in a year so a bunch of us decided to head to the beach. Well after a night of beer and alot of shots I was headed from my friends motel room back to mine and apparently I decided to sit down on a bench near the tiny motel park...Woke up covered in fingernail polish and mascara.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 08:03 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: 259372127_4426806870721644_5623670589916...e=619E958C]

Kind of like iron man, but replace iron with crayon

Looks like something Clinton Portis wouldve been wearing back in his playing days

Its hideous and was probably like 20 grand too
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I had a similar experience and why I thought of it lol. Just got back in the States and hadn't drank anything in a year so a bunch of us decided to head to the beach. Well after a night of beer and alot of shots I was headed from my friends motel room back to mine and apparently I decided to sit down on a bench near the tiny motel park...Woke up covered in fingernail polish and mascara.

Love it. Friends are the best. I passed out in Decatur, IN at a party with coworkers. Woke up with a full makeover. Fingernails painted too. Although, I didnt enjoy the lipstick penis drawing on my forehead. HEHE.

Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 04:16 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Looks like something Clinton Portis wouldve been wearing back in his playing days

Its hideous and was probably like 20 grand too

Jordan line!
Reply/Quote
Who wore it better?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:11 PM)pally Wrote: Who wore it better?

Must be an LSU thing. LOL

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 09:11 PM)pally Wrote: Who wore it better?

Holy shit, they sold two of those damn things?

Being the superstitious kind, I must insist Joe wear that outfit on every gameday going forward. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Joey B looking like those NBA players Barkley always makes fun of on TNT, as they're walking into the game looking like Hollywood women that got in a scrap with a box of crayons.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 03:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Football fans share a universal language that cuts across many cultures and many personality types. A serious football fan is never alone. We are legion, and football is often the only thing we have in common."

-Hunter S. Thompson

not sure it fits the pic, but love this quote from him

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Those paintball guerillas done messed up his white jogging outfit.
Reply/Quote