Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caption this pic...
(12-17-2017, 01:32 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Wow you two are great smack talkers. ThumbsUp 
[Image: gdfh0gwtw1p6lxv6g.jpg]

How deep into your family history did you have to dig to find that gem? 2, maybe 3 generations?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:09 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: How deep into your family history did you have to dig to find that gem? 2, maybe 3 generations?
Those two jabroni's are from Lambertville. I figured they were related to you.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 01:30 PM)Vlad Wrote: "That #21 sure has a nose for the balls"

[Image: shut-upp.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 07:20 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Those two jabroni's are from Lambertville. I figured they were related to you.

I don't care where they migrated from. Trying to reflect smack is weaker than Shazier's spine or Brown's calf.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:52 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I don't care where they migrated from. Trying to reflect smack is weaker than Shazier's spine or Brown's calf.

You lost me there. Someone woke up on the wrong side of Bed. However, all kidding aside, I do like your new glasses. ThumbsUp 
[Image: rat4yqt74q9l50r6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 05:28 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You lost me there. Someone woke up on the wrong side of Bed. However, all kidding aside, I do like your new glasses. ThumbsUp 
[Image: rat4yqt74q9l50r6g.jpg]

Gonna have to up your stalking abilities. This picture showed me why yellow isn't my color and I've gotten smaller frames since then.

You'd think with them big ass ears your grandfathers have, you'd have matching hearing and could've heard my eye doctor sell me new glasses. 

Maybe you couldn't hear her over your boys getting spanked by New England.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Gonna have to up your stalking abilities. This picture showed me why yellow isn't my color and I've gotten smaller frames since then.

You'd think with them big ass ears your grandfathers have, you'd have matching hearing and could've heard my eye doctor sell me new glasses. 

Ouch, your smack is too good.  Another stupid no sense attempt at smack. Diluted grade school talk. Are you dyslexic to?
Get a hold of yourself. Being the only Bungal fan in Northwest Ohio your team needs you. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 07:10 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Ouch, your smack is too good.  Another stupid no sense attempt at smack. Diluted grade school talk. Are you dyslexic to?
Get a hold of yourself. Being the only Bungal fan in Northwest Ohio your team needs you. ThumbsUp

It's not my fault basic English continues to elude your comprehension. 

By the way; it would've been 'Are you dyslexic, too?'. Basic English skills taught in 2nd grade. But I guess you wouldn't know that, as you clearly never made it past 1st.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:23 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Gonna have to up your stalking abilities. This picture showed me why yellow isn't my color and I've gotten smaller frames since then.

That would be devastating smack to another 6 yr. old.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:04 AM)Vlad Wrote: That would be devastating smack to another 6 yr. old.

So, how devastated are you?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
That Tom Brady is something else. He just rolls over all the competition!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:04 AM)Vlad Wrote: That would be devastating smack to another 6 yr. old.

I guess you'd know.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:19 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: That Tom Brady is something else. He just rolls over all the competition!

No. The Steelers HAD them by the balls.... And then proceeded to lick them. Kind of like what their fan base does to their players.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote