Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car and Bike Show !
I thought I'd drop a line here and see if anyone might be interested in our Car and Bike Show ?
It is in Coshocton, Ohio on July 2nd (3-7pm).
We currently have almost 750 responses to our Facebook event page and anticipate around 120 vehicles or more.
We will have a band playing in the gazebo from 4-6pm, a magician/reptile wrangler, food vendors, and misc vendors on the square.
It should be a ball !

=AZUvXgnda8arCV2o7a6lmU1UbGTpvgYFdaM2dDAhaDNDPff7G_A3kLqu0LDYAl1OHy1FK2tcJtJ5-hV3mJK6rFRPjKKEia2BNYLLWYw5IQNGpGKG69irZU_AaMLwxlZQZe-wVLFlPqU1dvtuN-cFspip&__tn__=-UK-R]Car Show
Reply/Quote
If I was in Ohio I’d like to come and support you. Good luck and I hope you have a great turn out.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2022, 05:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I was in Ohio I’d like to come and support you. Good luck and I hope you have a great turn out.
Thank you, very much !
Hope you've been well !

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Blue Star Mothers is a great cause. Our all-volunteer military draws heavily from the lower economic classes. Not saying this is "wrong" or "exploitive". It is just a fact of life. The military is a good option for many of these kids.

And who doesn't like a car show?
Reply/Quote
A reptile wrangler!  Now what could be funner than that? Bengals and the superbowl pale in comparison!  Do you want me to chip in for the new 100,000 seat indoor reptile wrangling stadium?  ThumbsUp (I'm not gonna) 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 02:15 AM)grampahol Wrote: A reptile wrangler!  Now what could be funner than that? 

I am pretty damn good at choking a snake.

As much as I have practiced over the last 45 years I ought to be good.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2022, 02:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am pretty damn good at choking a snake.

As much as I have practiced over the last 45 years I ought to be good.

C'mon Fred..Choking limp snakes doesn't count.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys !

We're at 941 responses to the event, now.
We have our current State Rep as a judge and another bringing his car.
Should be a blast !
Rock On
Reply/Quote