Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardiac Bengals
Gonna give their fans heart attacks all season...which they won't care about as long as they win.

Maybe it's their year?

It's fun reading the game day thread to see how many jump ship only to jmp back at the end of the game.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Learn some alliteration foo, its cardiac cats  Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:50 PM)treee Wrote: Learn some alliteration foo, its cardiac cats  Cool

Too many cats in the league....  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gonna give their fans heart attacks all season...which they won't care about as long as they win.

Maybe it's their year?

It's fun reading the game day thread to see how many jump ship only to jmp back at the end of the game.   Smirk

That's the highlight of my Sunday night, going back and reading that thread. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 05:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: Gonna give their fans heart attacks all season...which they won't care about as long as they win.

Maybe it's their year?

I tried the Gameday thread a few times, but it's just brutal in there.  It goes from "Super Bowl champs!" to "Who are we taking with our Top 10 pick?"in seconds.  Some people need to realize that it isn't college.  Anybody can beat anybody on a given day.  Every team has its share of great players.  They get paid to play the game, too.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: I tried the Gameday thread a few times, but it's just brutal in there.  It goes from "Super Bowl champs!" to "Who are we taking with our Top 10 pick?"in seconds.  Some people need to realize that it isn't college.  Anybody can beat anybody on a given day.  Every team has its share of great players.  They get paid to play the game, too.

Steelers GD threads do the same. It’s worse when it’s a night game and there’s more alcohol involved. Tonight should be a treat.
Reply/Quote
The very reason I mostly avoid game day threads.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Steelers GD threads do the same. It’s worse when it’s a night game and there’s more alcohol involved. Tonight should be a treat.

I’m tepeating myself, but the similarity in fan bases is amazing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Tomlinson is going to unleash hell.

*Tomlin (Omar Epps)
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 12:48 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tomlinson is going to unleash hell.

Are the Steelers going to drag him out of retirement to play RB?  Couldn't be worse than Conner, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 12:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Are the Steelers going to drag him out of retirement to play RB?  Couldn't be worse than Conner, I guess.

They need to bring James Harrison out of retirement to help that horrible defense. He can't be any worse at his age, than the current group of scrubs that are there now.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:01 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: They need to bring James Harrison out of retirement to help that horrible defense. He can't be any worse at his age, than the current group of scrubs that are there now.

Is this reverse smack?   Smirk
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 05:28 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Is this reverse smack?   Smirk

It's honest reverse smack. Wink 
Reply/Quote