Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardiac Cats?
Do we dare give them a nickname like this? Two exciting comeback wins in the last two games, seems this team is finding a way to win as apposed to finding ways to lose as they have in the past.

There is a different feel this year. At least it seems that way to me. And from the atmosphere at the stadium yesterday, the fans seemed to know a comeback was coming. People never gave up, and although not full, the place was rocking!

I know some people are going to come in here and lay the Bengals past history thing on me, but I don't care because I'm enjoying this season so far. WHO-DEY!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is definitely a great season so far and we have a lot to be excited about. We have a lot of hurdles ahead. Although my hopes are high, next week will be tough when stoolers come to town. Then we have an explosive Kansas City team we must play at their place. If this defense finds itself, we are more than capable of beating anyone. With that said, yesterday’s comeback was fueled by a defense with a pledge to right the wrong and they answered.

Reply/Quote
The defense finally getting off the bus has me a little excited ! I mean let's face it the D has been the elephant in the room more often than not as far as not playing up to snuff. Hopefully the light has come on.

If our D can just be average to a little above this team can win some games. And the defense was the cardiac cats yesterday !

Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
In three of the four victories, at one point in the second half for each game, the Bengals have trailed by two scores. That is amazing. I'm not sure my heart can take it, but it is amazing nonetheless.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: In three of the four victories, at one point in the second half for each game, the Bengals have trailed by two scores.  That is amazing.  I'm not sure my heart can take it, but it is amazing nonetheless.

Was it 09 when we had a few comeback wins ? I had to take a BP pill about halfway thru the 3rd qtr, lol

But I'll take it
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:46 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Was it 09 when we had a few comeback wins ? I had to take a BP pill about halfway thru the 3rd qtr, lol

But I'll take it

They did have a lot of sloppy, late wins that year.  Sloppy, but wins nonetheless... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Trailed Colts by 6 in 4th quarter.

Trailed Falcons by 5 in 4th quarter.

Trailed Dolphins by 7 in 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
One of my favorite wins ever (I think it was 2009) was when we came from behind - significantly I think - to beat the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium.   The look on Ben's face was priceless.

I want that for Sunday.   And if there's any team I'd like to sweep this year (Like 2009) it's the Steelers

May it be written;     May it be so.
Reply/Quote