• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardinals @ Bengals predictions
Will give mine later.
Reply/Quote
Frankly...

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4054028]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Interesting timing to post this one! Don’t think many on here want to post predictions today haha
Reply/Quote
Cards 24
Bungles 20
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:03 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cards 24
Bungles 20

Who scores the Bengal TDs?

Defense or special teams?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:41 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Will give mine later.

28-7 cards,no way they win.These players have already packed their bags.Please Please put finley in,dalton is done.
Reply/Quote
24- 10 Cards this is an optimistic prediction. wouldn't be surprised if Cards give us a trip to the woodshed. I'm watching redzone I refuse to watch this train wreck.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 10:58 AM)thillan Wrote: Interesting timing to post this one! Don’t think many on here want to post predictions today haha

Its a New-Dey,We are going to be the fastest team on sundays,we are going to be the freshest team on sundays, and we are going to go out there and take whats ours. REALLY. Just win A GAME. Oh wait we have so much talent on this team,we are going to surprise a lot of people this year.Hey,Zac Taylor,these players are not listening to you, your message is not getting through and your huge coaching staff is not getting ANYTHING DONE. The O-line is just awlful and for you to not see that,you are way over your head as a head coach.Players are not listening to you.But wait,  ITS A NEW-DEY,Try maybe 4 wins,MAYBE. IAM of the belief I will never see a superbowl victory in my lifetime and right now I would be glad to see a WIN. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
With there probably being more Cards fans at PBS, I am leaning Cardinals win 24-13.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Cards 24
Bungles 6
Reply/Quote
Cardinals more points
Bengals a few points

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown - Millions
Bengals Fans - 0
Reply/Quote
We get blown out.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
Cardinals 28
Bengals 13

David Johnson has over 100 rushing yards , old man Fitzgerald jumps over Kirkpatrick in the end zone for a td, Kyler Murray gets to the edges on the ground keeping drives alive ... umm Chandler Jones gets 3 sacks.
Reply/Quote
I think we win this, but meh...what does it really matter? It beats losing, I guess.
Reply/Quote
Just what the doctored ordered... for a rookie QB!

Murray looks like a stud.

AZ - 31
Cinci - 16 (missed xtra point)
Reply/Quote
Arizona 34
Cincinnati 3
Reply/Quote
Murray passes for 280 yards and runs for 80.
Cards 30
Bengals 17
Reply/Quote
CARDS- a lot
BENGALS-0
Reply/Quote
yeah...we're gonna lose

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote