Cardinals @ Bengals predictions
Arizona - 31
Cincinnati - 3

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals 3.5 point favorites. Feels like free money betting on Cards
Reply/Quote
My prediction? Well it depends who plays: FINLEY or ANDY?

Attitude x 100
Reply/Quote
Cards 24
Bungles 17

Andy Dalton dies in 4th Qtr. from massive head trauma after getting sacked 15 times. R.I.P.
Reply/Quote
0-5 on our way to 0-16.

Seriously, anyone believe our defense is going to stop a mobile QB? lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals get their first win this week. Rock bottom has been accomplished. Bengals 24 Cardinals 20
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
In my best Mr. T

PAIN

Cry
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are at rock bottom, if they stay here they can get a top draft pick... I am sick of picking them to win, it just makes no sense at this point. The Bengals are officially the Browns of the AFC North.

Cards - 30
Bengals 14
[Image: 5Lx1vqY]
Reply/Quote
Both teams have young head coaches who are a bit questionable. Both teams aren't very good. It's in Cincinnati, but the stadium will be probably be less than half filled, so low energy game. I am leaning Cardinals, I like Murray.

Cardinals 24-13.
Reply/Quote
David Johnson will have a career day.

We cannot stop the run and our LBs are the worst in league covering RBs.

Bullock will miss at least one FG.

Cards 21-3.
Reply/Quote
I can see David Johnson running all over us, but the Cardinals are bad and they aren't even interesting or dynamic so I don't see us losing to them. If we were in AZ, maybe.

Then again, I didn't see us losing to the 49ers in week 2 or the depleted Steelers and they both destroyed us. Ehh...whatever Cardinals 77 to zip!
Reply/Quote
Let's see.

Week 1 - close game
Week 2 - Blowout
Week 3 - close game
Week 4 - Blowout

My prediction is that it's going to be a close game. ThumbsUp

As to win or lose, I don't want to stay negative all season, so we get our first win in a close game that goes down to the wire. I predict the game will be 17-17 after regulation. Cards win the toss, get the ball first. 3-and-out. Bengals get the ball next. 3-and-out. On the next series Murray throws an INT. Bengals already in great field position kick the winning FG.

Bengals WIN 20-17 in OT. This'll start us down the track of winning some games. We'll end up 2nd in the division and miss out on the playoffs but we'll also be picking middle of the first round of the draft.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
A(nother) star is born thanks to the Bengals.

Cardinals 34
Bengals 10

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I would have pegged this as a win but we make nobodies look like superstars right now..

And the cardinals owner just died. So they will be a little extra motivated I believe...

and our roster just keeps taking hits... So the new day stays perfect
Reply/Quote
Cards owner just died....I'll take the cards by 4.
Reply/Quote
I’ll be the first

Bungles 21
Cards 10

Murray takes the bungles for grated and studs like dre step up
Reply/Quote
The sports casters out here are cautiously optimistic about playing the Bengals. They aren't thumping their chests, though.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I would rather see us lose to be honest. At this point we need the high draft pick more than we need the win. But in typical bengal fashion we’ll find a way to win a couple games and drop to pick 8 or something. Could use a top 5 pick this year.. but we need so many starters on the oline that its not gunna be enough. By the time we get the line figured out (thats a big if), our skill players wont be around anymore and our best defensive players will be gone as well. This franchise is crumbling, all because we didnt give zeitler a second contract after picking him in the first round, and all because we let whit go when he obviously had 5 years left in him as a top 3 performer at his position. This team deserves what it is getting. They deserve to see attendance drop. They’ll blame the fans, when its their own damn fault.
Reply/Quote
Bengals get their first win of the season....
Reply/Quote
Bengals zero, Cardinals - win
Reply/Quote