Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cardinals @ Bengals predictions
(10-02-2019, 06:47 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I would rather see us lose to be honest. At this point we need the high draft pick more than we need the win. But in typical bengal fashion we’ll find a way to win a couple games and drop to pick 8 or something. Could use a top 5 pick this year.. but we need so many starters on the oline that its not gunna be enough. By the time we get the line figured out (thats a big if), our skill players wont be around anymore and our best defensive players will be gone as well. This franchise is crumbling, all because we didnt give zeitler a second contract after picking him in the first round, and all because we let whit go when he obviously had 5 years left in him as a top 3 performer at his position. This team deserves what it is getting. They deserve to see attendance drop. They’ll blame the fans, when its their own damn fault.

I'm curious as to how a team can blame the fans for their performance. Because they don't show up and cheer them on, they intend to lose all games?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Who scores the Bengal TDs?

Defense or special teams?

No TDs.  Phat Randy goes six for six and Andy Lee mishandles a snap that rolls out of the back of the end zone.  

So, special teams.

(10-02-2019, 06:20 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: Cards owner just died....I'll take the cards by 4.

Well, that clinches it.  We gonna lose.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Clearly many of you haven't seen the Cardinals this year... They're also coached by a guy who got a job cause he knows McVay.

Bengals 0
Cards 0
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This is the most winnable game this season thus far. I actually feel like we could win this one. It'll come down to who screws up less.

I'll go out on a limb and say 17-10, Bengals.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Tyler Murray kills us with misdirections and we lose 24-17
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2019, 08:28 PM)jason Wrote: Clearly many of you haven't seen the Cardinals this year... They're also coached by a guy who got a job cause he knows McVay.

Bengals 0
Cards 0

Well. They do have a rookie QB. That pretty much guarantees a loss if nothing else. And like I said earlier, he's mobile.  
All they have to do is call running plays for him all game long. Even if someone gets close we can't tackle.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2019, 11:27 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Well. They do have a rookie QB. That pretty much guarantees a loss if nothing else. And like I said earlier, he's mobile.  
All they have to do is call running plays for him all game long. Even if someone gets close we can't tackle.

They refuse to cover tight ends who run routes. If they feed Eifert, Uzomah, and or line up Tate at TE, we should put up a fight.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If the offense scores 35-28 Bengals

If the offense can't find a way to score - 35-3 Cardinals

Cardinals run the most plays in the NFL, so if our offense cannot move the football our defense is going to be exhausted at halftime, so if you predict that, stack up Cardinals on DFS
Reply/Quote
I just have no confidence in anything about this team and I won't at all be shocked to see 0-5.

Bengals 16

Cardinals 24
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote