Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals Week!
WHO DEY! Who Dey Jermaine Gresham and especially Carson Palmer are looking forward to this game, especially his spat with Team President Mike Brown before Carson left town.

This thread is not only for JG and CP, but also to the entire Arizona Cardinals team that are watching tonight's MNF game with the Texans, but also the rest of the week in preparation, practicing, and scouting for the upcoming Sunday Night game. Hope the Bengals game can stay on top at 10-0 after Sunday Night. WHO DEY!!!!! Tiger Tiger Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:45 PM)Riverfront Wrote: WHO DEY! Who Dey Jermaine Gresham and especially Carson Palmer are looking forward to this game, especially his spat with Team President Mike Brown before Carson left town.  

This thread is not only for JG and CP, but also to the entire Arizona Cardinals team that are watching tonight's MNF game with the Texans, but also the rest of the week in preparation, practicing, and scouting for the upcoming Sunday Night game. Hope the Bengals game can stay on top at 10-0 after Sunday Night.  WHO DEY!!!!! Tiger  Tiger  Tiger

May want to win this game tonight first.....
Reply/Quote
dont forget about frostee
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:45 PM)Riverfront Wrote: WHO DEY! Who Dey Jermaine Gresham and especially Carson Palmer are looking forward to this game, especially his spat with Team President Mike Brown before Carson left town.  

This thread is not only for JG and CP, but also to the entire Arizona Cardinals team that are watching tonight's MNF game with the Texans, but also the rest of the week in preparation, practicing, and scouting for the upcoming Sunday Night game. Hope the Bengals game can stay on top at 10-0 after Sunday Night.  WHO DEY!!!!! Tiger  Tiger  Tiger

Dude...Can we get through tonight, please???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
^Thank you

I PRAY the Bengals aren't thinking this way.

Losing tonight, at home, in Prime Time, against an unassuming Texans teams? Would be awful and have MANY saying "here we go again with these Bengals"!
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 04:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dont forget about frostee

Rucker's is having himself quite a season too.. I hated seeing him go.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:32 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Rucker's is having himself quite a season too.. I hated seeing him go.

Wasnt he an investor in the issue 3 weed scam? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:33 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Wasnt he an investor in the issue 3 weed scam? 

Not sure, but i lost a lot of respect for Lachey on that one.. Trying to scam his home state while he doesnt live, vote, or pay taxes there. Pretty gutless if you ask me.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:35 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Not sure, but i lost a lot of respect for Lachey on that one.. Trying to scam his home state while he doesnt live, vote, or pay taxes there. Pretty gutless if you ask me.

putting up money to get the infrastructure off the ground and buying farm land is scamming?

People are so afraid of people making money.... But thats not for here.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 06:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: putting up money to get the infrastructure off the ground and buying farm land is scamming?

People are so afraid of people making money....   But thats not for here.

monopolizing the weed growing business is ok? So if issue 3 passed and you wanted to get in on growing and selling, you think that Nick and Co are going to be ok with that? It was a bad plan from the start.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile in Cincinnati, the Bengals are hosting the Texans in a nationally-telecasted Monday night game. Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
We're still on this week...one game at a time

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope we win both games.
But if we had to lose one - I'd rather win tonight and lose next week.
Tonight is VERY important since we share 4 Common Opponents with New England, and this Houston Texans team is one of them. The Common Opponents tie breaker comes before Strength of Schedule tiebreaker for determining seeding in the playoffs. We MUST win this game tonight!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll be there. 40-yard line, Row 1 behind the Bengals bench. I can't wait!
Reply/Quote