Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals at Bengals Friday WISH Lists ?
Why the **** do people still say "no injuries"?

As if there's any Bengals fan that does want to see injuries.

What a stupid, waste of time to type that out. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I loved the Jeffery Gunter pick when it happened and hoping yhat guy gets a chance to show out!
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 02:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why the **** do people still say "no injuries"?

As if there's any Bengals fan that does want to see injuries.

What a stupid, waste of time to type that out. 

I'm really hoping for no injuries to the Bengals players. Or coaches. I just want an injury free game. No injuries at the end of regulation on Friday will be perfect for us. As long as the Bengals emerge from the game unscathed, I will be relieved and happy.

I hope Friday is an injury-free game. At least for the Bengals players and coaches. Don't want to risk not making the Super Bowl again because someone got injured in a meaningless preseason game.

here's to no injuries on Friday!

NO INJURIES!!!!!

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 03:44 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm really hoping for no injuries to the Bengals players. Or coaches. I just want an injury free game. No injuries at the end of regulation on Friday will be perfect for us. As long as the Bengals emerge from the game unscathed, I will be relieved and happy.

I hope Friday is an injury-free game. At least for the Bengals players and coaches. Don't want to risk not making the Super Bowl again because someone got injured in a meaningless preseason game.

here's to no injuries on Friday!

NO INJURIES!!!!!

Mellow

Also the Fans... I hope they all enjoy the experience and make it home safely.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 04:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Also the Fans... I hope they all enjoy the experience and make it home safely.

I don't know ... how ironic would it be if the Bengals emerged from Friday's game with no injuries but the fanbase was riddled with them. RIDDLED!!
Reply/Quote
Punting and long snapper competition and WR for the 4/5 spot
Reply/Quote
I want to see how Scotty W’s transition to TE works out and the Coastal Carolina guys. Other than Gunter I doubt any have a legit shot at the roster. I’m gonna miss not seeing Auden Tate this year.
Reply/Quote
hey I just dont want any injuries
Reply/Quote
Interested if Carman looks better.
Interested in Volson
Interested in Chris Evans
Interested in CTB and Anderson
Interested in the rookie DL
Interested in Ossai
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
One less week away from week 1...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
1) the OLine doesn't look lost.
2) Anarumo defense has a first half plan.
3) RB involved in the passing game
4) Jacques Patrick once again shows he should be on a team in this league.
Reply/Quote
First and most important, no major injuries.

Playwise, I want to see this first team offensive line. I know they won’t play much, but I’d like to see namely Carman firing off the snap, I will pay extra attention to him. To see if there’s much hesitancy in his technique. See how strong he looks, if his back issues are still a concern. Beyond that first series / first team, I would like to see the depth play well. The back up offensive line is going to play a lot of snaps, I want to see some improvement from the guys who are expected to be back ups who were thrust into spot starter duty LAST year.

On defense, I just want to see these new secondary pieces and seen how they’ll be used scheme wise moving forward. How many snaps does Dax play, and HOW many spots / where all will he line up at?

Being the first PS game, I imagine there will be a lot of punting, so I’m wanting to see the combos of the old guard and the new guard in the punting / LS competition.
Reply/Quote
No major injuries
Reply/Quote
If we can just get away with no injuries…
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I don't know about you guys, but it's my fervent desire that no one on the Bengals gets injured tonight.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 01:08 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know about you guys, but it's my fervent desire that no one on the Bengals gets injured tonight.

I didn't mention no injuries. My bad. Mellow
Reply/Quote
I don't care about the results, i just hope no one gets injured. No bumps, bruises or even scratches. No marks at all. 

Again, i don't care about the game or the outcome in any way. I just don't want anyone to so much as get bumped into during the game. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't care about the results, i just hope no one gets injured. No bumps, bruises or even scratches. No marks at all. 

Again, i don't care about the game or the outcome in any way. I just don't want anyone to so much as get bumped into during the game. 

Yeah, not at all. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 01:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No bumps, bruises or even scratches. No marks at all. 

I don't even want their feelings hurt.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 04:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't even want their feelings hurt.

That's a longshot, have you heard the way they talk about each others mothers/wives/gf's out there?
Reply/Quote