Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardinals game flexed
Awesome! Huge sigh of relief it was flexed to Sunday night and not Monday.

I'm willing to bet this team is beyond the primetime issues. They're simply too good to let that slow them down anymore.
Reply/Quote
This makes this game that much sweeter.
Reply/Quote
I thought we'd HAVE to beat the prime-time curse this year because the games we had were almost all "easy" wins. Now it looks like Denver and Arizona could be tricky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:19 PM)BernLock Wrote: Good news is they will probably flex out the game vs the 49ers. Doubt america wants to see Kaep embarass himself more

As of now NYG v. CAR looks like the sexiest game that week.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
IDC if we lose the next two games. We need to win the "**** you Palmer you prima dona piece of shit" game.

I wanted it to be in the afternoon. It's like the NFL wants us to lose.
Reply/Quote
Time to get off the schneid and get that first Sunday Night win.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I'm excited that it's flexed as I will be there for the game.  It shouldn't matter what time we play.  I think this team will be ready.  Just treat it like a business trip.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:33 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: Awesome! Huge sigh of relief it was flexed to Sunday night and not Monday.

I'm willing to bet this team is beyond the primetime issues. They're simply too good to let that slow them down anymore.

As far as I understand, the MNF schedule is set in stone, prior to the season.  The only games that can be flexed, are Sunday games.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hopefully, playing all those Prime Time games will get them used to being on the "big stage", and get another one of those "monkeys" off of the back.

This is the way I'm looking at it Sunset.  I think this team is different and will show that they are ready for Prime Time, playoffs, or whatever anybody wants to throw at them!!!

This is going to be our year!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
GOOD! They have to take the medicine and succeed to get better. No worries.
Reply/Quote
That's three weeks where I have to stay up late on a work night.

Fan-*****-tastic.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: That's three weeks where I have to stay up late on a work night.

Fan-*****-tastic.

They don't call you CrazyJ for nothing! You got this!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 07:31 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: IDC if we lose the next two games. We need to win the "**** you Palmer you prima dona piece of shit" game.

So you don't mind if we lose two home games, both being AFC games and one being a division game, so long as we win an away game against an NFC team? **** that noise.

I could give a rat's ass about the Cardinals. If we're gonna take an L, that's the one to lose. We have to lay a beatdown on the Shit Stains to go 3-0 in the division and then get some Texans payback the following Monday night in a rockin' PBS. Meanwhile, you just sit on your couch not caring.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:28 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Time to snap that prime time curse

What he said ^^^^^^^

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bring it.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 06:17 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: FYI, the 'big stage' games struggle, has been for the history of the franchise.  It's not just an Andy Dalton/Marvin Lewis problem.

Good news is, I have to work Sunday during the regularly scheduled game, but I will be home for the Sunday night affair.

Bad news, another big stage game to overcome..............however, this is the year to rewrite the past!

You sure stuck in the past, with that kind of thinking we should have lost yesterday to Steelers. you give way to importance to to history there's a reason they call it history. Do you think yesterday the Bengals on the sidelines were saying O the Steelers have won six championships we're not going to be able to win today give the history a break please I'm trying to live in the present
Reply/Quote
It is looking foolishly way forward, but how sweet would it be to be strolling out of that AZ prime time game 10-0 ?

Dream over, got to concentrate on Browns game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 08:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So you don't mind if we lose two home games, both being AFC games and one being a division game, so long as we win an away game against an NFC team?  **** that noise.  

I could give a rat's ass about the Cardinals. If we're gonna take an L, that's the one to lose.  We have to lay a beatdown on the Shit Stains to go 3-0 in the division and then get some Texans payback the following Monday night in a rockin' PBS.  Meanwhile, you just sit on your couch not caring.

One is against a team that always takes at lease one from us, let that be it.

The other is a team that will be lucky to make it past .500.

The Bengals deserve a "**** you Carson" moment when he's at his highest.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 09:43 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote:  One is against a team that always takes at lease one from us, let that be it.

The other is a team that will be lucky to make it past .500.

The Bengals deserve a "**** you Carson" moment when he's at his highest.

You're really better with us losing a division game to a shitty team at home in three nights than a road loss to an NFC team that's winning their division? Whatever, bra.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
In a way it seems like the NFL Gods are setting Dalton up for a "cant play in prime time" situation, having 3 in a row, but at the same time this is an awesome test for Dalton and the team as a whole to get used to the bright lights before the playoffs come. The way I see it, we are pretty much a lock for the playoffs so why not get some Prime Time practice before hand.
Reply/Quote