Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cardinals request interview with Walters
The coaching merry-go-round hasn't stopped yet. The Cardinals have requested an interview with WR coach Troy Walters to be their offensive coordinator.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Gotta think Lou may have floated the name when asked who he'd want as OC
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Walters is a good coach too, hope he stays but if he gets the OC gig in Zona all the best! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Damn it man, thought Bengals were out of the weeds from the "smash and grab" of coaches this season.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Man, I sure hope someone wants to talk to Frank Pollack

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 10:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Man, I sure hope someone wants to talk to Frank Pollack

Will take the heat but I still like Frank Pollack. But we need to at least add someone else in here who understands what the players 
they add are good at. Was honestly baffling at times when we were running the Wide Zone scheme with Gap scheme players for like
half the season and the moment we switch to the Gap all a sudden it worked like waaaalllaaaaa magic. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 10:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Will take the heat but I still like Frank Pollack. But we need to at least add someone else in here who understands what the players 
they add are good at.
Was honestly baffling at times when we were running the Wide Zone scheme with Gap scheme players for like
half the season and the moment we switch to the Gap all a sudden it worked like waaaalllaaaaa magic. Mellow

Maybe an oline coach. 

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe an oline coach. 

I'd trade Boyd for a solid Oline scout.

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 11:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe an oline coach. 

Lol, who you got in mind Bfine?
Reply/Quote
He’s staying Wink
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(02-18-2023, 03:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, who you got in mind Bfine?

I always liked Tom Cable, but Mike Munchak may be an option. 

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 01:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I always liked Tom Cable, but Mike Munchak may be an option. 

No to munchak for obvious reasons
Reply/Quote
Cards name Cleveland QB coach Drew Petzing as OC

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 11:54 AM)pally Wrote: Cards name Cleveland QB coach Drew Petzing as OC

Not sure I’d like this hire if I was a Cardinals fan. His body of work isn’t overly impressive.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 01:55 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I always liked Tom Cable, but Mike Munchak may be an option. 

Tom Cable might be a good one, but as Frank Booth said, nada to Munchak.

Still think Pollack is a good OL coach but the scheme fits were a bit baffling as I said. Just run what your players fit and they will be 
more comfortable and naturally should play better. This is a Gap scheme Offensive Line, just the way they are player wise.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 12:41 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Not sure I’d like this hire if I was a Cardinals fan. His body of work isn’t overly impressive.

Yeah, don't know what THAT guy has done to become an OC lmao! Hilarious

Those Stain QB's have been really tearing up the league man! Sarcasm
Reply/Quote