Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards-Hawks
Anyone see this?

3-3, goes into OT. On the opening drive of OT, Cards make a FG. Then the Hawks make one. Then the Cards drive down the field and a 24 yard FG banks off the upright, NO GOOD. Then the Hawks drive down the field and with 11 seconds left Hauschka misses a 28 yarder wide left. Ridiculous.

Game ends in a tie. Two FGs shorter than an PAT to win the game are missed back to back.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea that was crazy. I'm surprised Seattle's offense was able to start driving like that after their starting LT was out.
Reply/Quote
Their OL played like crap most of the game though.
Reply/Quote
Sorta pissed as that David Johnson run was totally a TD, and I have him in my 2 fantasy teams.

Crazy finish
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 01:39 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Anyone see this?

3-3, goes into OT. On the opening drive of OT, Cards make a FG. Then the Hawks make one. Then the Cards drive down the field and a 24 yard FG banks off the upright, NO GOOD. Then the Hawks drive down the field and with 11 seconds left Hauschka misses a 28 yarder wide left. Ridiculous.

Game ends in a tie. Two FGs shorter than an PAT to win the game are missed back to back.

3-3 heading into overtime. I doubt many people were awake to see that lol......
Reply/Quote
I loved how after every big play there was a flag.

Roger Goodell still doesn't know why the ratings are down. Rolleyes
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote