Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Lawson=BEAST
NFL.com compared him to Owamagbe Odighizuwa who came out in 2015 and is already out of the league. Had he been drafted by the Steelers or Patriots he'd be the next Reggie White.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2017, 01:26 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: NFL.com compared him to Owamagbe Odighizuwa who came out in 2015 and is already out of the league. Had he been drafted by the Steelers or Patriots he'd be the next Reggie White.

I wish I could of gave this more rep points. Well done sir. Sure, it's too early to determine if he's going to continue to thrive, but you're right. Justin Houston was also a 3rd round pick he didn't play for either of those teams so I guess there is hope
Reply/Quote
He’s at 3.5 sacks and is a CONSTANT form of pressure on the QB. Dude is having a crazy year
Reply/Quote
I concur
This D is fun to watch !

(10-08-2017, 08:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: Lawson is just a monster, but Willis is also a solid rotational DE.  Plus, MJ is bringing it when asked to slide inside.  Atkins is playing at an All Pro level and Dunlap is very good.  
Reply/Quote
I had no idea he has 3.5 sacks already. As someone else mentioned vigil and Willis are both looking strong. Ced needs to start hanging around them
Reply/Quote
It seems like the Steelers knew how to neutralize Lawson. They just pushed him wide on speed rushes which destroyed his angle.
Reply/Quote
So glad he is in stripes.

Actually there is a lot of young talent on this squad.

If OL could do anything ?

Bengals could be real good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It seems like the Steelers knew how to neutralize Lawson. They just pushed him wide on speed rushes which destroyed his angle.

That's what having a good offensive line and OL coach does for you.

We made no adjustment as far as I could see to help him compensate for this method.    But I have not had the chance to really look at some of the game in detail.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote