Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Lawson Torn ACL
Just saw on twitter. Man the injuries are mounting.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Injuries are what kept this guy from being a first rounder. Hopeful for a full recovery.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What the hell. When did this occur? Losing Eifert really hurt this team but another defensive player lost for the season is equally disappointing. Sad. Boling and Kirk was injured. Just too many injuries.

Hopefully some players are available after the bye week. Hopefully Price is on point when he returns and Burfict starts playing well.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
It's unfortunate, but the team was barely using him as is.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
The injuries killing us right now are Eifert, Kroft, Gio, Vigil and Dennard.
Reply/Quote
Wonder if the Bengals make ANY trades before the deadline. It's doubtful as MB doesn't like being a "flesh trader" , but nobody ever said he was in the right business .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:28 PM)Big Boss Wrote: It's unfortunate, but the team was barely using him as is.

6 tackles and one sack coming onto this game.  Just never really got it going ty.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:26 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: What the hell.  When did this occur?  Losing Eifert really hurt this team but another defensive player lost for the season is equally disappointing.  Sad.  Boiling and Kirk was injured.  Just too many injuries.  

Hopefully some players are available after the bye week.  Hopefully Price is on point when he returns and Burfict starts playing well.

Happened in the first quarter

Price should be back week 10.  Hopefully, we will see several others return as well.  Dennard and Kroft may be the biggest question marks on their ability to return week 10.  Kroft was still in the boot and Dennard still in a sling earlier this week. Vigil may be more like week 11. A sprained MCL is usually around a 4 week recovery

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:31 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wonder if the Bengals make ANY trades before the deadline. It's doubtful as MB doesn't like being a "flesh trader" , but nobody ever said he was in the right business .

At this point unless they plan to tank the season they NEED to make a couple of trades. Get us a decent TE and either LB or secondary help. 
Reply/Quote
Sucks ! we're not gonna be able to field a team after a couple more games, at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Sad indeed but no need to be negative, this give an opportunity to the next rising star to come out and make the D better.
Reply/Quote
Dammit.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's like losing Eifert but on the defensive side of the ball. Huge loss.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I think this is the most downtrodden I've ever been about a 5-3 team. Hopefully they can keep finding ways to win, but I've got an ominous feeling about the 2nd half of this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: The injuries killing us right now are Eifert, Kroft, Gio, Vigil and Dennard.

Would certainly add Price to that list. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2018, 06:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: The injuries killing us right now are Eifert, Kroft, Gio, Vigil and Dennard.

When you see a list like this, and as GoCards mentioned about adding Price, it is somewhat amazing this team is 5-3.  Oh, and they have had Burfict for one game, and then he was back out injured.    Mason Schreck had a positive start, and then he got injured.

The problem is they weren't playing that well when they did have all of these guys.  The one game that gave me real hope was the first half of the Baltimore game.  Both offense and defense showed up.  Haven't really done that (both sides) since. 
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 07:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: When you see a list like this, and as GoCards mentioned about adding Price, it is somewhat amazing this team is 5-3.  Oh, and they have had Burfict for one game, and then he was back out injured.    Mason Schreck had a positive start, and then he got injured.

The problem is they weren't playing that well when they did have all of these guys.  The one game that gave me real hope was the first half of the Baltimore game.  Both offense and defense showed up.  Haven't really done that (both sides) since. 

They had a good plan for the Raven game and like in the past, could not make adjustments.  But it was the most complete the team has looked in years.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
This one sucks man, he may not of been getting the sacks but he was one of the top pressuring Ends.

Really like the Law, hope he can come back like Gio did after his torn ACL.
Reply/Quote